OT: Music

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
I found this last week and can't stop clicking on it. It's as if somebody took Insanity and set it to music. Am I insane for liking it.....??

I nominate this as the L.A. Kings "we just scored a goal" song. LoL, we need something equally obnoxious to compete with Chicago's obnoxious goal song..... :yo::yo::yo:

Ron*

I found this last week and can't stop clicking on it. It's as if somebody took Insanity and set it to music. Am I insane for liking it.....??

I nominate this as the L.A. Kings "we just scored a goal" song. LoL, we need something equally obnoxious to compete with Chicago's obnoxious goal song..... :yo::yo::yo:

Yeah, I couldn't finish it. That lead singer is just plain...creepy.

Maybe BigBrown should use HIM as an avatar.

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
^ RFTC...very cool I love every band John Reis is in, Drive Like Jehu and Hot Snakes being at the top..

Just found this band recently, love this song. the breakdown at 2:20 shows some nice bass walking and the drummer at around 3:25 is just furious :yo:

Captain Mittens*

**** yes!!!!

Written by Tom and Mike Campbell and recorded in 1992, but forgotten in Petty's archives until this year, "Somewhere Under Heaven" is a lost gem from one of the most profilic periods of Petty's career, during which he wrote and recorded the album that became 1994's Wildflowers.

Tom Petty's forthcoming album Wildflowers - All The Rest, which is composed of tracks written and recorded by Petty between 1992 and 1994, will complete the original Wildflowers album, which was initially intended by Petty and producer Rick Rubin to be a double CD.

"Somewhere Under Heaven" is now available to stream and purchase at all digital retailers and can be heard during the end-credits of the Warner Bros Pictures movie Entourage, to be released June 3rd.

http://www.tompetty.com/somewhereunderheaven?ref=

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I like Jimmy Dean, Jerry Reed, and Marty Robbins.

What's on your 8-track, errr walkman?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad