OT: Music

Captain Mittens*

I love Shirley Manson. grrrrrrrr

did you know that she was in a TV series? Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles?

646891-shirley_manson_terminator_1.jpg

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
Does anybody else listen to Grindcore/Powerviolence? I'm an extreme metal guy, but this particular subgenre is my favorite. I'll post what I'm currently listening to:

I can't believe I put off listening to these guys because of their name until today. They're ****ing awesome.

It's a real damn shame Insect Warfare broke up only after one LP and a lot of EPs/Splits with other bands. They are my favorite grindcore band of the past decade.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Pretty good show. Very well casted .
It didn't end on it's own terms so don't expect much from the last season

It definitely got better over the course of a few seasons. I was bummed it ended but we might not have had Cersei Lannister if it didn't get cancelled; at least the awesome Cersei we have now.

:naughty:

Captain Mittens*

I found these looking for a Tom Petty sound title , some great live covers

^^^The Animals song, not ELO

Last edited by a moderator:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Fake Richards jersey, lol. Glad he didn't spend too much on it given the recent events; the third part of his thread and what not.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
why was I not informed of this band earlier, boobies and maiden is all I need :yo:

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
Boobies i like with my music

And then when Darcy got dumped for being a junkie they upgraded to the sex kitten melissa auf demaur

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,

Who remembers this? Haven't heard it on the radio in 20 years. But for those 20 years I could remember the tune of the song. Then about 4 years ago I remembered the lyrics but by the time I got home I forgot and couldn't google it. Anyway I remembered the lyrics again and this is the song I've always remembered with only a couple of listens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad