OT: Music

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Sounds awesome! A may be biased, but I hear a little Year Zero. This in paticular -

You seen Gone Girl Choralone? Soundtrack is incredible. In my opinion, the best album Trent's ever put out. A masterpiece.

The opening of What Have We Done To Each Other gives me chills.

Last edited:

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Sounds awesome! A may be biased, but I hear a little Year Zero. This in paticular -

You seen Gone Girl Choralone? Soundtrack is incredible. In my opinion, the best album Trent's ever put out. A masterpiece.

The opening of What Have We Done To Each Other gives me chills.

I've actually only seen bits - my wife watched it a few months ago and I popped into the room a couple of times but only saw like 20 minutes total. It's on my long list of films that I sort of mean to watch but may or may not get around to (especially since I know the major twists in the plot)....

I've heard a bit more of The Social Network soundtrack, which I liked, but I'll give this a play when I'm working and let it seep in.

scryan

May 1, 2013

:amazed: at 7 minutes
https://youtu.be/8nDAzWhBPcg?t=7m

Never really hear of him much before, but damn he is pretty good at this... I don't know if that is a freestyle or just random Rhymes he thought would go with the beat, but for just doing that out of no where its ridiculous.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA

Skinny Puppy is actually going on tour soon. They'll be in Southern California in Santa Ana on November 21 (yeah, don't know how they picked that venue).

If they're your cup of tea and you haven't seen them live before (and their not-so-subtle leftist politics don't chap your hide), I'd recommend trying to catch them - purely for the spectacle if nothing else (though they've toned down the theatrics somewhat since they re-formed 10 years ago).

kfGLn5A.jpg

bdmUZIZ.jpg

BoUBNYR.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->