OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
A blend of metal with traditional Japanese instruments. Don't think I'm going out on a limb saying anyone but me around this board ever heard of them.You can thank the mrs for that:laugh:

I missed that post until someone quoted you but I do know them, I'm a bit of a nerd with traditional/folk music at times (or even japan stuff) so youtube sends me a lot of recommendations. That said, I've been a bit more into viking stuff for years now. I remember buying a Wardruna album years ago but I felt it was boring until I rediscovered them through videos: (I might start a fire and dance around it later tonight in some ritual ways)

Their videos have such great pictures. I want to travel to these Nordic countries once in my life.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I missed that post until someone quoted you but I do know them, I'm a bit of a nerd with traditional/folk music at times (or even japan stuff) so youtube sends me a lot of recommendations. That said, I've been a bit more into viking stuff for years now. I remember buying a Wardruna album years ago but I felt it was boring until I rediscovered them through videos: (I might start a fire and dance around it later tonight in some ritual ways)

Their videos have such great pictures. I want to travel to these Nordic countries once in my life.

I probably would not know it if not for the mrs. She has a cousin that does death metal there and when we are in Japan,she shows me all around. Lots to choose from and see in Japan,helps having a personnel translator though. Nordic has some interesting music,pretty much most places do,just a matter of being introduced to it some how,but with youtube,great to learn something new.

Reactions: ArtPeur

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Man, young Ann Wilson just had the most amazing signing voice ever. She had such perfect control of it too, before the years of the rock star lifestyle damaged it somewhat and she lost some of her range.

I remember seeing them when they were young trim and fit and later years as well. Ann was a bit of a snacker and had some issues,but always a wonderful voice.

Reactions: angusyoung
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad