OT: Music III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why not enjoy something out of the '' genre'' comfort zone. Can never tell when something catches your ear for whatever reason.

Exactly. There's always something to discover, sometimes you catch a little surprise, like that song.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Are you sure it's Williams? I thought it was Anthony Scaramucci. :sarcasm:

Not familiar with that guy,thought it was Tony Shaloubs character on Wings

upload_2020-11-16_13-35-0.jpeg

Reactions: Runner77

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
François Jean passed. They didn't say how. Tout le Monde en Parle was hard for me to watch when Pat Bourgeois passed, so this will be another one.

Their 1st album was my first cassette in 1990. Didn't realize Frank lost his Ray-Bans in this video lol... I had weird chills watching that this morning.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Prefer the original version, that new one is a bit too sluttish for me. Not the type of girl to bring home to mother. I have and boy did I get an earful! Think I would have preferred that Chekov earwig thing.:)
I prefer the original also, by a wide margin, but I really dig Miley. She does a wide range of music. You must have seen this before.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I prefer the original also, by a wide margin, but I really dig Miley. She does a wide range of music. You must have seen this before.

Don't think I have, and that is good,comes from Pops? and actually looks nice fully clothed too.
Any auto-tune thereo_O:laugh:

Reactions: peate

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Bon Scott was one of those rare singers that could do a song live pitch perfect like the album version, all the while chewing gum ! I love how out of place they look in front of the typical super clean midnight special crowd :laugh: You just know the entire band probably smelt of cheap beer and ass and they probably hadn't slept in days.

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Son of the great Fela Kuti.......Sean Kuti continues where his father left off, a prodigious talent and driven activist. His message is more important now than ever.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Bon Scott was one of those rare singers that could do a song live pitch perfect like the album version, all the while chewing gum ! I love how out of place they look in front of the typical super clean midnight special crowd :laugh: You just know the entire band probably smelt of cheap beer and ass and they probably hadn't slept in days.

Bon was certainly memorable even though I had no idea at the time whom we were seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad