Debatable........

tenor.gif

However......

upload_2020-10-15_15-34-17.jpeg

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Anyone catch Jack White on SNL a few weeks back? Reworking the old gospel song about the Spanish Flu into Ball and a Biscuit was really slick.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It's one thing I truly never stopped watching. Almost 30 years now, have watched it every season.
I'm always meaning to watch some of the newer stuff but since I don't know the people who are on it now I always get kinda overwhelmed and I end up never doing it :laugh: That was a big part of the appeal to me back then, it was like watching an all star team, I knew all the ''players'' .

Reactions: Doc McKenna

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I'm always meaning to watch some of the newer stuff but since I don't know the people who are on it now I always get kinda overwhelmed and I end up never doing it :laugh: That was a big part of the appeal to me back then, it was like watching an all star team, I knew all the ''players'' .

Yep this is something I like a lot too. You need to watch it for a few years to see that kind of progression and grow attached to the cast. There have been some excellent performers in the last 10-15 years. Some of the best ever IMO. I am a big fan of improv and sketch comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad