OT: Music III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I obviously had heard it before, but the first time I even noticed that song was the opening of I Know What You Did Last Summer. And it was obviously not the Seals&Croft version, but this one :

To this point, it still feels like Seals&Croft is covering Type-O-Negative when listening to it (which obviously makes no chronological sense at all).

It's good, like the baritone.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
This will doubtless come in hard from left field considering a lot of the posts on this thread, but allow me to share a 100 minute mix of Detroit and Euro techno from across the last 30 or so years that I've put together. This sort of sh1t is what I get up to on Saturday nights waiting for HNIC to start at midnight!

Reactions: angusyoung

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Ffs... i didn't check the list, but wtf is Kanye -im the best musician in the world- West is doing there.

Standards are dropping everywhere.
Kanye is just a douchebag who convinced the world he was something. Only song I like from his is Gold Digger, and Jamie Foxx is doing all the heavy work so....

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
No kidding. And who the f*** is Kanye West and what's he doing all over this list? :sarcasm:

Had a chance to look at the whole list:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

What was the criteria?who or what they poll? singing is clearly not a prerequisite.

sethmyers.gif

Reactions: Fixxer

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Anyone play bass? Was wondering what you thought about the new 6-string streamlined Bongo 6: John Myung | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man

It's a steep price but a real beaut:

Gd03uIa.png

I don't play bass and I love that model, lol.

Don't know any that use that but thought my man from GE has in the past,at least a 5 string,couldn't find any clips though. Makes a lot of use out of his other toys.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->