OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
In honor of Chef's suspension tonight...

I offer up a story...

This week in Alberta a client of mine who is a Minister for his local church asked Me questions about Covid and how things were going in Manitoba...

And I ranted of course... showing anger...

And He replied "I woke up this morning... the sun was shining... the screened window was open and I could smell freshly bloomed lilacs"...

Then He said... "John... smell the lilacs"...

Amen Brother... :laugh:

For the Jets, HFJets, Me and My Minister friend... :thumbu:

This tune was part of My beautiful drive from Moose Jaw to home starting at 5 am this morning...

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Past Grenfell coming home it's so wild...

Watched closely to the south of the road... no natural drama today... amazing really, usually something reveals itself...

But on the way out to Alberta on Sunday.... between the Maple Grove turnoff and the AB border on the Rangeland north of the road...

I saw a wolf stalking calves about 300 or 400 yards off...

I stopped the truck... I wish I had had My binocs with Me...

The wolf kept trying to get at the calves and the Moms got in a semi-circle and their calves got to the opposite sides of their back haunches...

If the wolf approached one of the Moms towards the calf... that Mom leapt forward to stomp...

The wolf kept backing off and the Mom's closed the semi-circle... then the wolf let off... wisely...

We will call the Wolf "Love Removal Machine"...

This played as I drove away from the scene...

I love Billy Duffy's guitar work... :thumbu:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
So glad this is a music board. If it were a hockey board I'd be genuinely sad...

Cannot remember if it was Guitar Hero or Rock Band, but for the record I finished the above song on expert.

Saw Seger all of once in concert. This was the final encore song. It's my favorite Seger song and I'd actually forgotten it in the fun that the concert was. So many hits all night long. Major player in my growing up.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

1980. I was introduced to all three of these songs in a single night. One of my friends was a drummer in a band with some older guys. We hung out in one of those guys basements and drank a lot. The music blew my mind. Though I don't really see all those guys much if at all they had a tremendously positive influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad