OT: Music 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Underrated tune. Funny story, 4 of us kids, i think we were 12 , got all dressed up like KISS and played songs of KISS in my friends garage and all the neighbors in the cove came and brought lawn chairs to watch. :laugh: My mom used this album cover to get Paul's make-up right for me, too funny. :laugh:

Last edited:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Good tune.

Girl bends over and I forget my damn name. Perhaps the greatest lyric of all time.

My Kiss experience was the polar opposite of yours. My parents were very religious and as such, my mother bought the Knights In Satan's Service line wholesale. I was banned from having any Kiss records (remarkably Alice Cooper was ok) or memorabilia of any sort. A good friend of mine provided me with some of the comics that were apparently printed in blood (LOL) which he had duly stolen from the pharmacy on St. Anne's road. They were never found thank goodness. But all my Kiss listening happened outside the house. If you've seen the movie Detroit Rock City that's almost my mother. She was a far better person than the individual in the movie, not a "Karen", so wasn't butting in anywhere but in her own family.

I've seen them half a dozen times, with and without makeup. I honestly consider them to be mostly shrewd marketers and ok musicians. They were forty years ahead of their time in marketing and bloody brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino