Rumor: Muller to be let go

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Best assistant coach Habs had in a while. Pretty sure he had a hand on the powerplay setup.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Doubt they hire him. Therrien will never voluntarily hire someone who could challenge him. Muller wouldn't go to Hamilton, at least not without a shot at Montreal and he doesn't speak French so that's not an option.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Doubt they hire him. Therrien will never voluntarily hire someone who could challenge him. Muller wouldn't go to Hamilton, at least not without a shot at Montreal and he doesn't speak French so that's not an option.

Therrien wouldn't have a say in who gets hired for Hamilton anyways

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Just my guess, I highly doubt Muller would go coach and make less money in the AHL. He'd take an Assistant coach job in the NHL at worst.

Davebo*

**** me... :rolleyes:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Boucher HC, Muller AC (Forwards & PP), Robinson AC (Defense and PK)

That's my dream

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Boucher HC, Muller AC (Forwards & PP), Robinson AC (Defense and PK)

That's my dream

Sounds like a good idea, but let's hope it doesn't happen because that would mean a loss versus tampa bay. Only way that MB fires MT.

EDIT:

Also, and I include myself there, we all have a tendency to think everything would be perfect with the people we want in place but they likely would have their own faults and do things that pisses us off.

hogtownhabsfan*

The #FireTherrien stuff is quite pathetic at this point.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Id like to see him back with the Habs. Dont really care if its only an advisor role.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
LOL

Some ppl just talk out of their ass.

He has shown that he is a ****** head coach. Maybe a good Ast Coach under a old school coach like Martin was, who can be the good guy with the players. But he had a talented Canes teams with size and talent and done nothing.

Ppl here saying we should hire him for the pp :teach:

Canes have one of the worse pp units in the league under him every year.

When in Mtl, he and Pearn together handled both the pp and pk unit, I guess we can figure out which one was actually running it.

Gallant>Muller

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014

Didn't they say that about Gallant?

JMMR

Mar 21, 2006
Ottawa

Muller would absolutely accept the bulldogs job. He asked for it a few summers ago.
The goat didn't like Kirk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad