Post-Game Talk: MTL @ WSH | 11/15/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Will Richard Panik finally score a point for the caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I suspect we’ll see some line changes. Hopefully before the end of the period to get some energy going.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Great job guys showing up vs a garbage team

:huh:
Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 8.35.34 PM.png

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Let’s not blame lines, etc tonight. I’m here and EVERYONE isn’t ready. Montreal hasn’t been a playoff team, is playing well, and in warm ups you could tell treated this game like a playoff game. In first 9 minutes Canadians were on pace for 60+ hits.

Caps won cup two seasons ago, are the best team in nhl standings wise right now, and other teams are treating Caps like we are the Patriots right now. We are going to get teams best effort. Right now Caps weren’t ready at all tonight

It has been a bad 2nd period - but this game has been Montreal since puck drop

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Down 4 against Carey Price is not a good position. Their previous comebacks were not against elite goalies and frankly they look disinterested tonight .

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Let’s not blame lines, etc tonight. I’m here and EVERYONE isn’t ready. Montreal hasn’t been a playoff team, is playing well, and in warm ups you could tell treated this game like a playoff game. In first 9 minutes Canadians were on pace for 60+ hits.

Caps won cup two seasons ago, are the best team in nhl standings wise right now, and other teams are treating Caps like we are the Patriots right now. We are going to get teams best effort. Right now Caps weren’t ready at all tonight

Yup, the Caps being out hit so badly while being the bigger, heavier team was a bad sign from the get go. The Caps story about being into a game is told a lot on the hit stat.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

I suspect they were looking ahead to the Bruins and forgot they had to play tonight.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Samsonov still in the game.. That's some pretty bad coaching right there. Looks like we've given this game up.

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Samsonov still in the game.. That's some pretty bad coaching right there. Looks like we've given this game up.
Not really, gotta play Holtby against Boston I wouldn't pull him. Samsonov and the team made this bed, deal with it.

Also the Capitals can't hit the net if their life depended on it.

Reactions: Lobodomy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad