Post-Game Talk: MTL @ WSH | 11/15/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Will Richard Panik finally score a point for the caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Oh FFS, let it go. Holtby acknowledged he played poorly in the season. He's been much better of late and that's been acknowledged by most here.
Why let it go? It isn't going to change the fact that people have shit on Holtby for almost every goal he has given up. He has had a couple of bad games. So what. Every goalie does.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
We all want Holtby to do well, to win the Vezina, to lead the Caps to the Cup again. What is hard about this to understand?

It doesn't change the fact that there is a 99% chance Holtby won't be back next season so we need Samsonov to be the best he can be and I for one am rooting hard for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: IafrateOvie34

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
We all want Holtby to do well, to win the Vezina, to lead the Caps to the Cup again. What is hard about this to understand?

It doesn't change the fact that there is a 99% chance Holtby won't be back next season so we need Samsonov to be the best he can be and I for one and rooting hard for him.
I don't think the odds of Holtby being gone are 99%. I'm not convinced Samsonov is ready to be a starting goalie in the NHL. I like the kid but his game needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad