Post-Game Talk: MTL @ WSH | 11/15/19 | 7:00 PM EST

Will Richard Panik finally score a point for the caps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Carey Price is in net. Their magical comeback BS isn’t going to happen against him.
The Capitals typically don't have a ton of problems with Carey Price, they're just playing sloppy hockey and haven't put together a 60 minute effort in like 10 games, it's catching up with them.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Seems like he would be sent down to get some games at Hershey, since the Caps don't have back to backs for several weeks.

I don't think this is cap related, just getting regular games instead of getting cold on the bench.

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
Does Rierden ever discipline his players (Other than hating Jaskin last year for no reason) ? Has he ever called a damn time out to regroup the team? Like what does he do because honestly all I see him do is call lines and not much else.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Does Rierden ever discipline his players? Has he ever called a damn time out to regroup the team? Like what does he do because honestly all I see him do is call lines and not much else.

the guy is likely the most prepared coach in the league for every game, player and situation. I would say he also knows the value of staying level.
Save the rockets for when we actually really need them. You only get so many.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
One or two points from John Norris and i can forget about this game

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
That's NHL refereeing for you, all the penalties they got away with.. they get the first PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad