GDT: MTL @ WAS 7PM - Unleash the MEH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
You kind of just did :laugh:

We have been over this Bmac thing SO many times on here. Do other ppl realize just HOW much repetition there is on this board??

It's beyond flogging a dead horse. It's at the point where ppl are flogging the skeleton of the damn horse.

Yeah, I not only disagree, but I am also sick of seeing the same posts over and over again

Reactions: PlushMinus

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
How do I down vote this one?
If you are alluding to the Stanley Cup, it was McPhee’s team with the exception of 2 shrewd FA acquisitions and the Oshie trade by BM. They were done in his first couple seasons. To beat a dead horse, his drafting has been extremely poor.

Reactions: Block

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
3 pages, we can do better. bring out yo memes and negativity. or an OV hat trick. either is fine

Kirk Muller, "We need more shots".

Me: "We need goals, and Locker to admit himself to AA"

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
1707269656404.jpeg

Reactions: troyerlaw

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Just hoping for 20 goals this year. I think he rebounds next year and then closes in on the record and passes it by few in his final year. I’m content with this year no matter how it shakes out so long as Ovi gets his 20+

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
#8 looks bad from a skating and movement perspective. I mean, really bad — like something is obviously wrong bad.

I’ve read about the back speculation. That seems very accurate.

He was still the man last April. Scoring goals and moving on the regular.

I am 54. No where in my life did I lose that much in one year. He’s hurt.

Reactions: Block

alphabetical

May 8, 2013
Yeah, the tired old allusions to coaching as being the problem are brand new. Sorry to remind that it’s not Carbery but rather the roster is old and has no young talent.
Who are you talking to right now? The poster you quoted said nothing about the coaching.

You really seem to be struggling with the caps' decline in play. You may need professional help - a therapist may be able to help sort through your frustrations.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
#8 looks bad from a skating and movement perspective. I mean, really bad — like something is obviously wrong bad.

I’ve read about the back speculation. That seems very accurate.

He was still the man last April. Scoring goals and moving on the regular.

I am 54. No where in my life did I lose that much in one year. He’s hurt.

eye test says one of three things, Achilles, groin, or apathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad