GDT: MTL @ BUF - 7pm TV: NHLN/MSG+/SN1 Radio:WGR - Quest for .500

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Will Canadian fans outnumber Sabres fans tonight ?

At best it'll be 50/50 I think. A bit of a slow start combined with a rabid, close Canadian fan base will certainly inflate Habs fans numbers. I do think tonight will be the last time it'll even get close to 50/50 though.

And f*** the NHL policy that if a game is on NHL Network, it can't be on ESPN+.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Can’t play down to their opponents level. These are the kind of games playoff teams have to win.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
At best it'll be 50/50 I think. A bit of a slow start combined with a rabid, close Canadian fan base will certainly inflate Habs fans numbers. I do think tonight will be the last time it'll even get close to 50/50 though.

The one game of the day and 95% of the hockey watching population can't get it ... Well done.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I’m in Boston on a business trip…anyone recommend a bar downtown that might have the game on?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Dumb question - if this is only on NHL network does that mean it won't be on ESPN+? I think the answer is obvious, I just want to confirm.
Not dumb...I've given up trying to figure it all out..I'd pay for an app to watch all the games but can't figure it out so I just go online and find a stream...The NFL and NHL are both jokes now in that regard.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
VPN for the win.

It's a shame that the NHL forces fans to seek alternatives that generate zero revenue. Sorry, Gary, I'm not subscribing to cable, and its sports tier, to watch games carried exclusively on your cringey network.

The NHL offices are crawling with contract lawyers. Amend agreements with existing rights holders so that *every* regular season and playoff game is carried on ESPN+. Throw in the draft, free agent frenzy day, the WJC, WC, etc., and your crapola network.

It's as if the interests of devoted hockey fans is at the very bottom of their priority list.

Reactions: Tatanka

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
That's fine - we'll take the instigator PP for once. Their star player is a dorf, treat him as such in our house.
Tim Conway reference?

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: Dingo44 and HOOats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad