1000000145.png

1000000147.png

1000000146.png

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

michaelsaas

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Dumb question - if this is only on NHL network does that mean it won't be on ESPN+? I think the answer is obvious, I just want to confirm.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003

Interesting that the minute he has a shaky game he's tending to an injury. You have to wonder if it isn't something he would have played through under normal circumstances. Or perhaps he should not have been playing with it in the first place.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Interesting that the minute he has a shaky game he's tending to an injury. You have to wonder if it isn't something he would have played through under normal circumstances. Or perhaps he should not have been playing with it in the first place.
A rookie isn't going to miss practices to keep up an illusion of being injured to excuse a bad game. He is hurt.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
A rookie isn't going to miss practices to keep up an illusion of being injured to excuse a bad game. He is hurt.
None of what I said suggested he wasn't hurt. None of what I said suggested he's the one making the decision.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Believe I heard Granato say between Calgary and NYI games that Levi could be playing through it if he had to, but they have other goalies they're confident in that want the work too. It doesn't seem like he's dealing with significant injury, more R&R after four games and a very rocky one vs. Calgary.

Reactions: old kummelweck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad