GDT: Mtl @ Ana 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
If I live the rest of my life without hearing Hazy go on about "I don't understand why more players don't skate in slower" then I will die happy!

That only works if you can stick handle like Patrick Kane. For anyone else, skating in slow is a terrible idea.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Jesus, that was a nail-biter that shouldn't have been.

But, it's 9 straight, boys.

Byron's attempt was horrible. For a guy who's so fast, going a snail's pace is a terrible idea.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
this team really reminds me of Kings of 2012. Just playing with an edege... "I wish a dude would...." kind of attitude

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Man happy for the win, but lord they looked awful tonight. And was it me or was the ice more shoddy than usual?

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
My gut feeling was on point tonight. Luckily the Ducks somehow managed to get a win anyway.

9 in a row, hottest team in the league, tied for the Division lead. Not bad.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Its the combination of Maroon Stewart Jackman
We have no intimidating forwards
I know you were on the trade forums going crazy for less size more skill and posting Maroon trade proposals nonstop. You got your wish a smaller, boring team

Wait what? I made one proposal about trading for Bozak. I added Maroon because of cap reason I believe. This is the least informed post about me I've ever seen.

Also, Jackman hasn't even been in the lineup for most of the season if at all. And technically we still have him in SD. But, sure having big guys like Maroon who can fight people is more important than guys who can score. You go ahead and think that.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Looking good (well, looking pretty rough actually, but 9 straight is 9 straight), we're right on top of LA now. Unreal comeback.

I'm looking forward to Stewart and Horcoff coming back soon. Also, get well soon, Despres, like REAL SOON! Don't need to see Stoner again this season.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
sloppy game but we got the 2 points.

great feed from perron on the pp
grats to mcginn

bieksa really stepped his crappy play game up tonight.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Opposing GDT's are so much fun. I love how we were the ones that got away with murder tonight.

Best pic of the night. Boom!

CcmxOtzUkAArKba.jpg:large

Last edited:

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Anyone catch Stoner wandering in the offensive zone and almost knocking over Sami?

Was truly a treat to watch. Such defensive IQ!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Getzlaf's point streak is dead

it looked like he was robbed of an assist on the PP goal. The puck looked like it went off him to Perron at the side.

Given the amount of phantom assists given out I would think there was enough for the scorers to have given him one there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad