Most Overrated Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Leafaholix said:
Having seen Grigorenko and Parise just on TV during the WJC, if Igor's an "unhonest" 5'10, Parise at 5'11 is a joke.
I seen them in person playing each other. Parise is taller then Grigorenko....In person kindof beats your TV experience.

leafaholix*

JasonMacIsaac said:
I seen them in person playing each other. Parise is taller then Grigorenko....In person kindof beats your TV experience.
It does, but saying Grigorenko is an "unhonest" 5'whatever is a joke when your favourite prospects in the world are Petr Vrana and Zach Parise. Since when is size a factor when you can play?

Hunter74

Sep 21, 2004
I tihkn Jason Ryznar of the New Jersey Devils is an overrated player. the guy hasn't had impressive numbers at all, comparable to David Moss(Moss actually has better #'s) who plays on the same team and usually on the same line. While Ryznar is rated with a 6 Moss who is the same size except a more deiverse player is only ranked 4.5C despite teh fact they have virtually the same numbers but with Moss.

I am not makeing an arguement for Moss just pointing out how Ryznar is overrated. I tihnk he's overrated b/c the Devils have a good rep of drafting good players.Maybe Ryznar isn't overrated and Moss is really underrated??

This is no big deal just noticed this as I watch the Wolverines play alot and noticed that there was a pretty big difference between the 2 players.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Leafaholix said:
It does, but saying Grigorenko is an "unhonest" 5'whatever is a joke when your favourite prospects in the world are Petr Vrana and Zach Parise. Since when is size a factor when you can play?

These types of arguments are a joke anyway. What are we talking about, an inch or ten pounds? Like that makes a differance. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad