'Most excited for player' on your team to watch this year?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Dennis Cholowski. He's exactly what the Wings need and hopefully is ready to play full-time in the NHL.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Players on my team I’m excited to see:
Scheifele, Morrisey, Vesalainen, Roslovic, Ehlers, Laine

Players on other teams I’m excited to see:
Duchene, Pettersson, Dahlin, Kotkaneimi

Players I’m curious to see how they play after moving teams:
EK, ROR, Pacioretty

Reactions: dukeofjive

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Chytil
Buch-finally away from AV and looks good
Deangelo-best dman in preseason, interested to see what he can do with Quinn

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Juuse Saros for sure, love Pekka but hes getting older and our other goalie shows hes capable of being a starter

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Split between Karlsson and Marchessault for Vegas. Karlsson because I want to see how his numbers settle after an outlier last year, and Marchessault because I think he has the moxie to be the alpha scorer on the team.

If they bring Brannstrom up for a look, he'll be my hands down player to watch during that run.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Excited for all of it but I'm more intrigued to watch the young guys Thomas and Kyrou even more than the new vets.

Also really interested to see how good Tarasenko can be when he isn't the sole focus of the opposing defense.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Took him in my pool ,boy better come through
He has all the talent in the world but was very hot & cold due to confidence issues stemming from AV, he’s the only Ranger to come out and say he had problems with AV after the firing. This year he looks way stronger and dominated in the preseason, he also just looks more confident in how he’s acting around other players (made some sort of joint celly with Zibby every time they score and he’s always laughing now, whereas he was extremely shy & looked miserable before) :)

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
No single player for the Leafs.

Tavares - Cause he is a big signing
Matthews - Healthy and "on another level" as per the coach. Looks really strong on the puck this year.
Marner - Ask Habs fans about him, he is magic to watch and has ridiculous potential.
Nylander - How bad is he without a training camp and pre-season or does he come back to prove he IS an important guy to have going forward.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Alex DeBrincat, Hawks best player this season. - seeing is believing -

I think Brinksy is still one of the best kept secrets in hockey today
- same amount of ice time as Keller and Barzal... who knows
how many goals and points he would of scored last season -

He will be one of the most improved players this season to last season,
goal and point total wise.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Brayden Point looks like he made another jump in the off-season. Faster (believe it or not), stronger, and more confident in his hands. This kid is a pure gem. I don't think last year was his full break out. I think it's coming this year and next year.

Don't be surprised if he joins the ppg club. I think he'll outscore Stamkos, but not Kucherov, while being our best defensive forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad