'Most excited for player' on your team to watch this year?

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Mackinnon easily for the Avs. I'm excited to see if he can pick up where he left off or if he could be even better (yeah I know that's a big big if) :sarcasm: I just hope our first line play like the way they did last season.

Reactions: TheMule93

Lemieuxs

Nov 23, 2013
For me as a Penguins fan, I would have to say Sprong is the one I am most excited to see regarding how he adapts to the NHL fulltime. He is finally getting his chance.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Heiskanen, Nichushkin, Hintz, and Honka for the Stars. Sucks that Honka and Nichushkin are out for the season opener. Everyone should look a little different under Montgomery.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Puljujarvi. He has looked really strong in the preseason. This is the year he should make a splash, if he does make one.

Varcus

Dec 3, 2015
I’m going to pay more attention to the habs. Mostly jk. He looked much better then I expected. Plus the habs actually look like a fast team. It was fun to watch.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vilardi...someday :(

But JAD and Wagner, both bringing different things.

As far as roster mainstays, Iafallo and Amadio look like completely different players this year. Exactly the kind of growth you hope for from youngsters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad