'Most excited for player' on your team to watch this year?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
San Girard. He’s so ridiculous. I don’t know if people understand how good he is. The offense seems to be fairly known but he has the best defensive stick on the Avalanche. His 18 added pounds will help him in battles too.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
There are two I'm excited for on the Penguins:

Juuso Riikola - I obviously don't want to see any injuries, but at some point someone will go down and Riikola will get his opportunity. I'm excited to see what the kid can do.

Jake Guentzel - We've all see Guentzel's penchant for scoring goals. He was limited last regular season due to being forced into a 3C role early in the season and not playing where he's most useful. I'm excited to see him get a full season on Sid's wing where he belongs, and he looked great last night. Had 2 goals and could have easily had 3 or even 4.

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
I'm equally excited about these 3 guys:

marchand.jpg

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
San Girard. He’s so ridiculous. I don’t know if people understand how good he is. The offense seems to be fairly known but he has the best defensive stick on the Avalanche. His 18 added pounds will help him in battles too.
this, obviously mackinnon and friends on teh top line are great, but Samuel is going to turn some heads me hopes, and i dont just mean on his spinorama's .

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He looks very good from the limited viewings I've seen. Insane trade for Joe Sakic there!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas

Theodore: I think the new contract and finally having a settled roster spot will be huge for him. He grew a lot in his first year in Vegas and he still has room to grow and refine his talent with better execution.

Pacioretty: the guy seemed to be bursting at the seams with hype for coming to Vegas. Growing up as a Ducks fan I never saw such palpable excitement from a new acquisition before. I'm expecting a big bounce back ueaf from him.

Anaheim

Ondrej Kase: Kase played like a 50 point second liner last year from the third line. Now with Perry out for a huge chunk of the year, as soon as he comes off IR he has full rein to really unload his talent on the league.

John Gibson: in pretty short order, Gibson is becoming one of my favorite players in the NHL. He had some growing pains but anyone paying attention can see he has cemented himself as an elite starter. One game into the year he's back to his old tricks of being forced to stand on his head and steal games for the Ducks. If Gibby wasn't so brilliant against SJ, there's no way Anaheim would have won. I think if Carlyle could run a half competent defensive system with all the talent has, Gibby would have to be a favorite for the Vezina. But given how he's probably looking at a full season of being constantly shelled every night, his numbers might still be enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad