'Most excited for player' on your team to watch this year?

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Now that the season has begun, who are you excited to see play on your team?

I think Duchene will have a spectacular year before he is traded and Alex Formenton will be a beast if everything goes well for him!

Also, is anyone else excited to see Miro Heiskanen play?!?

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Definitely Dahlin yet I don't have any ridiculous expectations. I'm just excited to see him grow as a player in his first year.

Reactions: Neuf

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
I'm equally excited to watch Dahlin and Mittelstadt. Hopefully they can inject some life into the Sabres.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Jusso Riikola for the Pens on D, because no one saw him coming and he looks like the real deal.

Daniel Sprong for the Pens at F, because we've seen him coming for 3 years and are no longer sure he's the real deal.

Best of times, worst of times.

Reactions: pi314

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Jordan Kyrou, Ryan OReilly, Pat Maroon, & Robert Thomas

Tarasenko is always fun to watch as well

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
What's your thoughts on him so far?
He had his ups and downs during the preseason for sure. He was clearly overwhelmed at times and really needs to adjust to how fast the opposition closes in on him before he can do his thing with the puck. He also showed some glimpses of his extreme poise and elusivity in avoiding forecheckers and working the point / playing as rover in the offensive zone.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
He had his ups and downs during the preseason for sure. He was clearly overwhelmed at times and really needs to adjust to how fast the opposition closes in on him before he can do his thing with the puck. He also showed some glimpses of his extreme poise and elusivity in avoiding forecheckers and working the point / playing as rover in the offensive zone.
Thanks. An awful lot of hype for the kid which brings unrealistic expectations. D and goaltending are very "experienced based" positions where you simply cannot survive off raw skill like forwards can.

Of course with extraordinary talent like Dahlin, he may very well adjust and learn quicker than most.

Reactions: sufferer

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
1. Alex Debrincat - I think he is going to break out
2. Henri Jokiharju - getting thrown into the deep end of the pool but excited to see what he can do

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00