Confirmed with Link: Moss re-signed (1 yr, $800k)

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

:cry::rant::amazed::shakehead

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Management has gone full stupid here as Dustin Penner would be a much better replacement.

Last edited:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I knew it. The minute I saw that article saying that the Oilers were kicking the tires on Moss, I knew he'd be signing with us again. :cry:

He'd better be signed for next to nothing.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I would interpret this as Setogucci is likely going to sign elsewhere. This buys Samuellson some time in AHL. Only one of Domi/Lessio is likely going to start in NHL.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
how dumb is this piece of crap...not completely full blown Pejorative Slur had they signed him longer than 1yr, but they've basically kicked Domi or Lessio in the nuts and put a block wall on Sammy from having any chance this season.

Btw, have we ever had a good player that wore #18 here?

Wasn't the last guy to wear #18 Hale?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Dave "thousand yard stare" Moss never struck me as the type that hated to lose or was a 'character' guy. Just a piece of driftwood on and off the ice.

Way to reward a guy for having arguably his worst season yet.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
****ing piece of **** mother ****er ******* sonofa***** **** stick piece of ******* cat puke on a white hot hibachi mother **** ass piece of **** ****ity **** **** ****

KG

Sep 23, 2010
The guy doesn't even hit with his 6'4, 210 frame.

His hands are the worst I've ever seen.

rt

May 13, 2004
Welcome to waivers Jordan Szwarz.

Tippett will dress this useless piece of **** for 82 games guaranteed. He'll play all 82, for sure. You can't get injured when you play the game at half speed. This piece of **** looks like he's at an early morning, optional, just for fun team scrimmage every time he's on the ice.

Worst move of the off-season. I can't ****ing believe this. It would've been so much better to just throw some kid into the line-up.

****!

rt

May 13, 2004
Dave "thousand yard stare" Moss never struck me as the type that hated to lose or was a 'character' guy. Just a piece of driftwood on and off the ice.

Way to reward a guy for having arguably his worst season yet.

I swear to god he's been asleep for the last sixteen months. He's just sleepwalking.

Useless player. Waste of a spot.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I read this earlier this morning and had all sorts of terrible feelings.

"Asked who would become the team's fourth centerman, Tippett identified the ever-versatile Kyle Chipchura as a possibility.

"I watched two games on the flight down here (Monday), and Chip was one of our best players both games," Tippett said. "He was good. I'm not saying he's going to be the guy, but he could be an option.""

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...tes-wrap-up-three-day-prospect-camp/12506727/

And now with the Moss signing everything got a whole lot worse. Is our center depth really going to be Hanzal-Vermette-Vitale-Chip???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad