Post-Game Talk: More wins and points than last season

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
U26LG61.gif

Are they dancing or trying to injure each other?

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Holland took a bunch of crapcontracts-team -to a firstplacer with two good goalies. I must admit that he is close to a genius.

Reactions: nally

Keggatron

Nov 15, 2008
yeah unfortunately you seem to be right. Haas has more Es points than both chiasson and khaira in way less icetime, as well as better possession numbers, much better giveaway to takeaway ratio, and is constantly being benched and shafted for icetime. I don’t understand it at all. There’s no reason he can’t be put on the PK in place of khaira imo. He’s been good defensively all season.

I agree, I really, really like the way Haas plays and feel he should have been given a few looks with better linemates earlier in the season because from watching him, the guy is smart and has skill. Unfortunately I kind of smelled this coming with how he's been treated by Tippett so far this year. It's really one of my only leftover misgivings about the coach is his tendency to play favorites. Like there's no way Khaira should be playing over Haas, the guy makes terrible giveaways every game, I get he's good on the PK but like you said I'm sure Haas could excel there as well as he's far smarter than JJ could ever dream to be. Unfortunately think it's just gonna be one of those guys that says f*** it and leaves after a year or two of being f***ed around by the org.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Who would have thought Chiasson would be the hero. McDavid gains a point in the AR race, even more surprisingly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad