Post-Game Talk: More wins and points than last season

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
That was a tense game, and I was getting a bit jumpy, until they showed this pic...which lightened the mood for me.
ESPAcMwUMAA9NSd

AUAIOMRN

Aug 22, 2005
Edmonton
It is important to note that those other teams could score multiple goals per PP.

They also didn't get to automatically start in the opponent's zone. Don't get me wrong, I think they had more going in their favor, I'm just saying.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Karma for the trash fans in Dallas. How do you boo the refs when they’re gifting you PPs on phantom calls all night? Us getting a PP to end it was glorious.

And that win was all Koskinen. What a game. I didn’t think they’d get one by him, and when they did, it wasn’t going to happen again. On the rare occasion he’s reading the game like that, he’s one of the most dominant goalies in the league.

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
Not game related but I need to write it down.

Today was the first time I visited CP because I was actually wondering what's going on there. Never ever again. They have that whole thread "Edmonton is no good" and I think I lost some brain cells going through the last 3 pages.

How can they be so proud, telling us that the rat is living rent free in our heads when they dedicate a whole shittalking thread to our team? So much about that.

About the game:

I saw the last 8min. Thank you Kosko, thank you Chiasson. Take the points and run really really fast.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
We survived that. :confused: Mostly thanks to Kosk! Tippet must have the ability to see things before they happen. Chiasson should be proud of himself. Hopefully he can get his scoring touch back after that spark.

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Wow - what a game by Koskinen and gritty win by a tired team! Can’t believe no one has mentioned the shitty ice - holy hell. The puck would just stop like it had brakes, or tumble, bounce or roll. Never could get a clean pass because of it. Goddamn humid Dallas with their clueless fans. Same with the pathetic reffing.

we’re on a roll boys and girls! Feels good for a change!

Reactions: the4thlinegrinder

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Not game related but I need to write it down.

Today was the first time I visited CP because I was actually wondering what's going on there. Never ever again. They have that whole thread "Edmonton is no good" and I think I lost some brain cells going through the last 3 pages.

How can they be so proud, telling us that the rat is living rent free in our heads when they dedicate a whole shittalking thread to our team? So much about that.

About the game:

I saw the last 8min. Thank you Kosko, thank you Chiasson. Take the points and run really really fast.

To save others from visiting CP I’ll post this post which sums up the entire thread/site.

24E5302E-60AC-4241-A22E-AAD7E80C1B84.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad