More playoff wins this season: Leafs vs Jets

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
I don't know which team will have more wins, it's playoffs and anything can happen. But there is something very enjoyable my man Pate will beat Matty with wide margin this season. 40 goals is reality for Laine while Matthews can only dream about 30.

#itiswhatitis
Yikes.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Can only dream about 30? He has 28 goals :laugh:. He also has one less point then Laine in 9 less games. What an absolutely ridiculous post. And people try to say it's just Leaf fans that start this stupid Matthews-Laine **** post fest.

And how many he will score for rest of season? :D What a great day to be a Laine fan. Who cares about number of games? Pate will beat Mr Matty with wide margin in points, mark my words.

Last edited:

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Laine.png
And how many he will score for rest of season? :D What a great day to be a Laine fan. Who cares about number of games? Pate will beat Mr Matty with wide margin in points, mark my words.

Nobody who looks as ugly as THIS wins at anything, ever. It's a Disney fact. Look it up.

Reactions: cneely

moose3322

Apr 3, 2007
LOL. There's that "on pace" thing again.

News flash: The players actually have to score those goals/points, or they do not count!!!

Winnipeg doesn't have any of the things you listed, except in your "magic fantasy land".

:)

Yeah, I’m sure you would rather have me use the current totals, when the leafs have played 3 more games....

News flash: Toronto isn’t guaranteed to end up with those final point totals I gave either, but it is a more accurate look at the strength of the players than just the pure point totals with no context.

By your own way of looking at things, Laine has been a better scorer than Matthews. Doesn’t matter that Matthews has played less games, only recorded points count- to say he is a better scorer is fantasy, according to you...

Reactions: Blue Shakehead

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Can only dream about 30? He has 28 goals :laugh:. He also has one less point then Laine in 9 less games. What an absolutely ridiculous post. And people try to say it's just Leaf fans that start this stupid Matthews-Laine **** post fest.
You know what's funny or ironic is Jets fans or Laine fans in Finland who all last season used Laine's concussion as an excuse to discredit anything Matthews did. Now even though Matthews is hurt you don't see Leafs fans saying Matthews injury is an excuse, if he finishes behind Laine in total goals or points.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
......except for the FACT that he's always lost to "my boy". He came in 2nd in the draft, he had less goals last year, less assists, less points, and less Calders.

Other than all that, Laine wins?

:D

Well that was last year it is different story from now on. Laine will beat Matty clearly this year and that will continue in future.

Laine > Matthews

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
So if that happens can Leafs fans bring up Matthews injury's as an excuse since Laine fans used that same reason last season when Matthews scored more goals and points? :sarcasm:

Obviously I'm being sarcastic when I say that, so don't you see what that was like for Leafs fans to keep reading.

Last edited:

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
You know what's funny or ironic is Jets fans or Laine fans in Finland who all last season used Laine's concussion as an excuse to discredit anything Matthews did. Now even though Matthews is hurt you don't see Leafs fans saying Matthews injury is an excuse, if he finishes behind Laine in total goals or points.

Yeah dont take those seriously... its just ridiculous at this point.

Lovedemfanboys

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt that anyone wants to see Finnish Five vs Toronto Ten round 2, so could you chill down with Patty vs Matty thing?

I'd say Jets are safer bet just because their competition should be a bit easier(if they avoid Nashville).

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I doubt that anyone wants to see Finnish Five vs Toronto Ten round 2, so could you chill down with Patty vs Matty thing?

I'd say Jets are safer bet just because their competition should be a bit easier(if they avoid Nashville).
Even if Winnipeg avoids Nashville in the 1st round, if both teams win it means they play them in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad