GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg |8:00pm Eastern Time | "THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I would trade Patches for him. Anyday.

Kane is a talented kid no doubt but no way I would trade Pacioretty for him. I am sure I am in the minority but Patches is no slouch. He has 40 goal upside and is signed for 5 more years.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Kane is a talented kid no doubt but no way I would trade Pacioretty for him. I am sure I am in the minority but Patches is no slouch. He has 40 goal upside and is signed for 5 more years.

Kane also. Evander is a hell of a hockey player. A true powerforward.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hope Eller and Patches can click tonight. We need them to develop chemistry but I worry if they dont soon MT might reshuffle the lines.

Really hope white has a good game in his home province as well.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
The Eller line might actually work better with Gionta, at least he works hard and can retrieve pucks in the corners.

dreamingofdrouin*

I want both. :(

Would trade most players on the team.

Pacioretty - Eller - RW
Kane - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

*drool*

I know that there were rumours about him being traded but what i dont understand is why....is just because of the money phone pic he took? surely that cant be enough. is he still on the block?

PricePkPatch*

Why, exactly, people here dislike Kane?

He seems like a fine athlete.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Why, exactly, people here dislike Kane?

He seems like a fine athlete.

No idea. Some say he's immature because of his haircuts and pics with stacks in Vegas but tbh, he's acting like any 21 year old that finally moves out of his parents' house and does things like get tattoos, parties, etc. He just gets more exposure because he's a hockey player. It's not even like it affected his play or teammates. People hating to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad