GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg |8:00pm Eastern Time | "THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

So our Skater (hockey equivalent of "Walker") is... Briere? The mobile corpse who's been back from career death?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Nice work KingHab! :clap:

My humble prediction....Habs 5 - Peggers 2 Gallagher with the Hatty!

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
4-2 Habs
Plek and Gally get goals off feeds from Galchenyuk.
Gio and Subban score PP goals.
Kane gets mad and forces Gorges to fight him, and injures him in the process.

Edit: Nice GDT!

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Heisenberg is playing tonight

J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM #Habs: Ryan White nous a confirmé qu'il jouerait contre les Jets. Sa grand-mère sera dans les gradins.

PricePkPatch*

The only explanation I can think of is Tinordi has been put on a leash.

The guy was hitting everything that moved in the pre-season. Clearly hasn't been the same player.

It's a long season. Plus, Beaulieu needs some icetime to justify his callup from Hamilton.

Tinordi will finish the season as part of our permanent Lineup. Him and Emelin. Book it.

PricePkPatch*

Why does Therrien hate attempting to help our kids progress??...:shakehead

Bournival in, Desharnais out (to Siberia, Atlantis, the Moon, wherever...)

Beaulieu and Tinordi in, Bouillon out.

Would that be soo bad??...:rant:

Bouillon isn't as bad as many people here like to rant about. He's proving to be a useful and stabilising veteran. Plus, he's physical.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Awesome GDT man, I love TWD. :handclap: I think we are spoiled as Habs fans to have such elite gambreakiers such as MiG and Roy but you will get there. Looking real forward to tonight's game.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Bouillon isn't as bad as many people here like to rant about. He's proving to be a useful and stabilising veteran. Plus, he's physical.

Giving Tinordi the time to tweek his game against one of the lesser teams would help him a helluva lot more than riding the pressbox...sitting Tinordi does nothing but hurt, him & the team; if MT wants Beaulieu in the lineup (which he should), then it should come at the expense of sitting Frankie for a game or two (or ten), not to mention it also helps Frank, who's not the youngest guy out there anymore and could use a rest.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
The only explanation I can think of is Tinordi has been put on a leash.

The guy was hitting everything that moved in the pre-season. Clearly hasn't been the same player.

Also because Beaulieu is as good of a prospect as Tinordi, and people tend to forget that. Not saying you here in particular but they are at the same stage in development. Tinordi saw more ice time up to this point because his package is more of a need than Bealieu's.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Fine GDT! Due to the theme, I predict that Desharnais and Moen will score their first goal of the season.

Montreal wins 3-2 in OT. Game winner for Desharnais.

Avengers*

Nice Job KingHab :cheers:

Habs wins 3-2 in shootout

Regular game:

Plekanec scores a one timer after a sick pass by Galchenyuk.

Gionta scores a power play goal after an emotional weekend with his family.

Kane and Wheeler scores for Jets.

Shoutout:

Galchenyuk and Gallagher score. Eller miss.

Ladd scores. Price makes 2 good saves to win the game!

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Heisenberg is playing tonight

J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM #Habs: Ryan White nous a confirmé qu'il jouerait contre les Jets. Sa grand-mère sera dans les gradins.

So the only thing you have to do to make it into the line up is have your grandmother show up to the game? :sarcasm:

Guy Germaine

Jul 25, 2005
Montreal
But if he plays in front of his grandma, he's gonna behave and tone down the crazyness?

where do you think he learned how to fight?

Grandma-Fighting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad