GDT: Montreal @ Winnipeg |8:00pm Eastern Time | "THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
A pretty noticeable Habs contingent based on the past two games at those places.

Vancouver too, really any arena in Canada is going to have a strong Habs presence. I was at the CGY/EDM games and can vouch it was like 50/50, Habs fans much louder than Calgary IMO but the Edmonton fans were actually impressive until they blew it later on. From watching VAN on tv I got the sense Habs supporters were also out in droves.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I'm a vegetarian :P

45179-Ron-Swanson-rethink-that-move-D9N4.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Vancouver too, really any arena in Canada is going to have a strong Habs presence.

Yeah, when they don't show Habs fans close-up, there is always some kind of Bell Centre chant that seeps through at some point, usually when we're leading.

King Niinimaa*

Not sure if this is a right topic to ask, but it's just a single post in GDT that will be locked sooner or later, so who gives a ****. Is there any leftover avatars I could use?

I remember this one with "But I'm Mathie Darche - no excuses!". Could you use something like that.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Not sure if this is a right topic to ask, but it's just a single post in GDT that will be locked sooner or later, so who gives a ****. Is there any leftover avatars I could use?

I remember this one with "But I'm Mathie Darche - no excuses!". Could you use something like that.

Do rookie users even get to have avatars?

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I think we will miss Tinordi tonight. Winnipeg has a lot of big forward. And every time we play them, things get chippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->