95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_msohwdKbJg1shr61qo1_500.gif

tumblr_msksohBk8V1shr61qo1_500.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How is he immature?

Among Kane's transgressions was going to the KHL during the lockout, reporting to Dinamo Minsk out of shape and basically going through the motions while he was playing. His stay in the KHL lasted 12 games before he left, per Yahoo!.

Then, he took a trip to Las Vegas during the middle of the lockout and tweeted out a picture of himself holding stacks of cash from the balcony of his hotel room.

There's a certain immaturity to Kane's personality that may not make him the ideal go-to guy on the Jets.

(...) teammates have had to get on his case for not taking road trips seriously enough. A road trip is a business trip in the NHL. However, Kane took his girlfriend on the road, and that didn't sit well because it indicated that winning and playing hard may not be his priorities.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1475464-nhl-trade-rumors-pros-and-cons-of-dealing-evander-kane

As the piece states, these are not major transgressions but one can easily attribute them to a lack of maturity.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Already getting repercussions from the hilariously Pejorative Slured Briere signing. We have to sit Bournival, whom we def. shouldn't be sitting. He's been better and more useful than Briere. He's also been better than White but I guess that since his gran is in the stands...

I just don't understand how you sit a guy like Bournival who's working hard and doing his job. It annoys me.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Kane took his girlfriend on a road trip? Seriously, how would management allow that to happen? My goodness, I can't recall hearing about players doing that besides those designated family trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad