GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 730PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Lol they had a thread best moment after the 04 lockout. It was all regular season games LMAO

I try and have sympathy for their fanbase when I read things like that. I mean it's been almost a decade since they have seen their team in the playoffs. Of course then I just talk to a few of their fans and the sympathy goes away...

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
I try and have sympathy for their fanbase when I read things like that. I mean it's been almost a decade since they have seen their team in the playoffs. Of course then I just talk to a few of their fans and the sympathy goes away...

Yea same, Leaf fans always keep reminding me why they don't deserve PO's or a good team.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

Leafs don't have playoff footage in HD... think about it for a moment!

Anyways, go HABS go! Let's hope Ryder is on an adrenaline rush tonight!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Just wanted to drop by and say I like the graphics of this GDT. Very well done, OP!

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
6336559.bin

20090119leafssuck.jpg

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Did anyone ever dispute that Kadri is a good player? Jeebus, the insecurity about that guy is way too intense. Reminds me a little about DD on our board.

Anyways, not expecting much tonight. Hey, if we lose and go on a 5 game winning streak for the third time, I'll be fine with it!

void

Jan 5, 2006
Thanks to whoever cleaned up this thread. Leafs fans are like those annoying 12 years old who are so clueless about everything but are convinced they're smarter than you. Can't stand them.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
lol why did my post get deleted? Was I wrong calling this one big team dick waving contest? Naw don't think I was. I am a Leaf fan and this just makes both fan bases looks absolutley idiotic. I don't think anybody is shocked that Hab fans think there 3rd line is better then the Leafs and why should anybody be suprised that Leaf fans like there 3rd line better then the Habs......Ugh

It's surprising because they are not better than the habs 3rd line. :dunce:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Leaf fan here (not like the other ones, don't worry :P)

Hopefully we have a good game tonight. Do you guys know if Ryder is playing tonight?

void

Jan 5, 2006
You know you have good mods when a post gets deleted before I can even report it. Good job, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad