GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 730PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Leaf fan here (not like the other ones, don't worry :P)

Hopefully we have a good game tonight. Do you guys know if Ryder is playing tonight?

We have the same dolts on our side, no worries.

Ryder made it in at 4 am this morning. He should be playing.

Have a GG.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Leaf fan here (not like the other ones, don't worry :P)

Hopefully we have a good game tonight. Do you guys know if Ryder is playing tonight?

Not confirmed.
For your sake - Hopefully not a fight with his emotions - and put you guys down a man.

All in good fun, Love the Rivalry. Have a good game fellas/

Hope he doesnt fight actually. You have more guns than us for that.

On the side of playing hockey we have more chances to win.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
I predict a win. Habs have been bouncing back from the frustrating losses this season. Toronto won the last two, I can't see the season series going 0-3. Plus you always play a little extra hard against a team that smacked you 6-0. Expecting a goal from Ryder. Messy game, Price is gonna play great. 2-1 Habs.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
MiG, beautiful GDT as always.

Our PK is low now... I wish it would actually pick up and start being elite like back in the days.

Maybe it would be if they started playing PK on the first unit again. Dude is lights out on the kill.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We have the same dolts on our side, no worries.

Ryder made it in at 4 am this morning. He should be playing.

Have a GG.

Ah okay thanks.

Will be weird to see Michael Ryder in a Habs uni again.

Would be really cool if our two teams can meet up in the the 1st round, and then after we beat you guys, beat the sens, and then get destroyed by Pittsburgh...... :sarcasm:

Anyway, enjoy the game tonight folks

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008

All of this talk about Leafs and the playoffs... Here is their last playoff game. One of the best sequences of hockey I can remember. That Tucker hit was insane and the chances both ways were crazy (lasts 2 minutes)

The ACC atmosphere back then was quite a bit different too

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL

All of this talk about Leafs and the playoffs... Here is their last playoff game. One of the best sequences of hockey I can remember. That Tucker hit was insane and the chances both ways were crazy (lasts 2 minutes)

can't wait for PO's. thats the great thing about this season, is that PO's are almost here ;D

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

God that moment is stuck in my mind.... I really want back in the playoffs this year...

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Man, just reading their pre-game thread is pissing me off. They have no clue about what this team is capable of and still wonder how the **** we are in first place.:laugh:

I should stop reading their pre-game thread for my own sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad