GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 730PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
He's not there to score. Kadri is on record as saying he can play bigger and with more confidence with Orr on the ice.

No offensive depth? They are playing without Lupul and Frattin. Also, guess what? The Leafs have scored more goals than the Habs. It baffles you really?

Yes, it baffles me that a team playing Colton Orr on the 3rd line can score as much as they do.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I'd love to say we're going to win, but I think deep down inside, we all know we're going to lose 3-2 to the Leafs :(

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
To be fair, while Bourque is out our third line is effectively Prust-Plek-Gionta, at least when it comes to offensive upside. :laugh:

Still better then torontos third haha these teams depth aren't even comparable IMO habs have way more depth like way more even on D

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Please don't allow one persons silly banter to give you guys an idea of what actual Leafs fans think.

hogtownhabsfan*

I like the Ryder edition as I think with Patches emergence, along with the Cammy/Bourque swap, a sniper was needed more than a big/fast north/south power forward type.

He should immediately step onto the 1st PP unit, and his playing with Eller/Galchenyuk probably means for TOI for those 2 as well.

Hopefully he gets off to a hot start tonight!

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Yes, it baffles me that a team playing Colton Orr on the 3rd line can score as much as they do.

When a team loses key contributors and others step up and replace them, that is what depth is. One person isn't a team, but if Orr plays with Kadri and it gives him an edge, real or imagined, to play better or score more, it doesn't matter if he scores now, does it? That's part of the team game. Players that compliment other players.

Still better then torontos third haha these teams depth aren't even comparable IMO habs have way more depth like way more even on D

This is just plain wrong but whatever floats your boat.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
We rock, but I think we might lose this one.

Yes but if we can't beat the likes of the leafs and bruins we probably won't go so far in the playoffs. That said I do not want a key Hab like Patches to get in too deep with leaf scrubs.

Can we hope for grit from unexpected places tonight? If so, where? Armstrong? His nose is so slender it'd be scary if it gets clobbered.

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
woa forgot how annoying leaf fans are

And it's not even 10 posts dudes who just registered yesterday, its dudes with 5k posts that have been here for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad