GDT: Montreal@Ottawa 7:30ET RDS,TSN-HABS,SNET-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Why are we supposed to win this game? Ottawa is a playoff team right now with 4 wins in a row they are far from being the islanders, plus they are home.

This league is tight as hell this year, there are no easy ones out there.

It will be a tough game but i call 3-2 habs we owe them one.

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
lets not annoy the gods with our overconfidence...

These Sens are still well-coached and sound defensively. This one will be a tough divisional game like all the NE games...

lest we forget our 6-0 drubbing at the hands of that blue team.

domdo345

Jun 4, 2008
getting the first goal and staying out of the box will be key factors to win this game. I am not really confident about that one, expecting a 3-1 or 4-1 loss with an empty netter. Hopefully I am wrong and this will be an exciting game!

edit: anyone else not overly confident about the season start because of all the home games? I know it's still games we had to win but I just can't enjoy the first place until we play more away games...

Last edited:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Ottawa has been having trouble scoring lately and we've been great on D except for the Islanders game. 7 goals against in our last 6 games played.

4-0 Habs tonight.

PricePkPatch*

I hope for a tight and disciplines game a perfect repeat of last Tuesday.

We are at the start of a very fought away sequence; preserving energy is a premium.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Prust-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Cole
Armstrong-White-Moen

Gorges-Diaz
Bouillon-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Kaberle-Weber

Still no Bourque for tonight :(

Last edited:

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Sens are gutted by injuries and still dangerous. You have to respect a team like that.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ottawa is 8-1-2 at home... Going to be hard.

I agree that this game will not be a cake walk by any means. Ottawa is a well coached team. Habs better be ready when the puck drops.
I have faith that the boys will win though.

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
It's in our best interest that Ottawa wins as many games as possible despite their injuries, the last thing we need is a Mackinnon or Jones being drafted in our division.

That being said, please feel free to lose tonights game Sens :naughty:

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
getting the first goal and staying out of the box will be key factors to win this game. I am not really confident about that one, expecting a 3-1 or 4-1 loss with an empty netter. Hopefully I am wrong and this will be an exciting game!

edit: anyone else not overly confident about the season start because of all the home games? I know it's still games we had to win but I just can't enjoy the first place until we play more away games...

Well, the team was terrible at home last year, so I'm not sure what to think. They've seemed more fragile on the road this year, but they've been close in most road games. Will see, but I'm more concerned about preparation for individual teams than the home/away dichotomy.

Pigems*

I predict Prust puts a beating on Neil in the first 7 min of the game

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I havent even lost my Rookie tag yet lol

Please, lord almighty, give him the 'best poster of HFBoards' tag already. This guy might beat the HFBoards record of posts per day average. Do you sleep? Do you eat or go outside? What are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad