GDT: Montreal@Ottawa 7:30ET RDS,TSN-HABS,SNET-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
call me crazy, but I'm not so sure it's the post count by itself that is alarming.

Anyway, back on topic, plebs. Ottawa is going down.

if Moen hits Bishop and he gets hurt, i'm pretty sure the Sens will decide to NOT play the rest of the season

Habtchum*

This week's schedule will give us a better picture of what the habs are made of.

They will meet their three most dangerous divisional opponents on their ice - Ottawa-TO and BOS + a Cup contender, the Pens. Some very physical games.

If they can get 5 points at least, that will be a very good week.

They must start winning against their divisonal oppponents because right now they are 2-4-1....

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
Ottawa without Spezza, Karlsson, Michalek and Anderson are doing quite well at this moment. Very impressive considering that's 4 of their top 5 best players.

Imagine the habs without Plekanec, Price, Markov and Pacioretty... It would've been brutal to watch.

Tough to cheer against my 2nd favorite team...

4 - 3 win for Ottawa in OT.

Goal scored by Zibanejad.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa without Spezza, Karlsson, Michalek and Anderson are doing quite well at this moment. Very impressive considering that's 4 of their top 5 best players.

Imagine the habs without Plekanec, Price, Markov and Pacioretty... It would've been brutal to watch.

Tough to cheer against my 2nd favorite team...

4 - 3 win for Ottawa in OT.

Goal scored by Zibanejad.

You're forgetting Cowen. 5 of their top 6 players

Pigems*

Seriously WTF Pigems?! Going to other boards now? At least stay here...

Sorry about that was getting their opinions on a trade proposal. Not worthwhile for us lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Gionta scores a hatty. WhiskeySeven has a stroke. Book it.

Chaos ensues!

Oh the humanity!

Habs are gonna take this one! But then again, I ALWAYS predict a win. So far I've got a pretty good record (12-4-2) that's like 2/3 accurate predictions :D

2-0, Galchenyuk and Markov.

Helen Eller81

Feb 24, 2013
Notice some ppl thinking Eller is the one playing C and Gally the wing, its actually still Gally at Centre, and Eller at LW, its just that he takes the draws.

This shows that out of all the guys we have, DD,Gally,Plek, Eller is the best one suited to play the wing with how he has been playing lately, even though he is better at centre.

you are wrong, he was moved to wing so he didnt have so much defensive responsibility

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
There's no way we lose tonight the Sens have been struggling to win their last few.. too many injuries... the feel good story has to end for them and that's tonight.

I'm so confident of a W that if we lose I will cut my nipples off and donate them to breast cancer research

Analyzer*

We have Lehner :yo:

But after that we'd be out

Ritchie le goon will take care of that.

We'll hurt both goalies, then have a mid game trade of Budaj to them for a 1st.

Then Price gets hurt and we lose 20-1.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

my prediction for the game? they'll be playing this song in the dressing room afterwards.

edit: god ****ing dammit....how do you post youtube videos?

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
There's no way we lose tonight the Sens have been struggling to win their last few.. too many injuries... the feel good story has to end for them and that's tonight.

I'm so confident of a W that if we lose I will cut my nipples off and donate them to breast cancer research

Sounds good. Should we lose, I'll remind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad