Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
2 against TO
1 against NYI
1 against BUF

embarrassing losses.

4/18 - 22% of the games we participated in were games we were supposed to win and showed up and acted like rooster sucking **** munching ***holes.

Toronto are playing well this year, but yeah I can agree with NYI and BUF

i'm just optimistic I guess! i'm 23, been watching the Habs since I was 10, and last year was the first time I couldnt watch the end of the season because of how horrible the show/the team was, so everything is looking good right now even with those games

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Here's an Ottawa team that is going to play hard and skate fast. IF Montreal can use their speed as well, should be a pretty exciting game with the 2 points there for the taking. Leafs underestimated this Sens team Saturday night and got burned for it. Here's hoping Montreal doesn't do the same.

3-1 Habs.

cjbhab*

Toronto are playing well this year, but yeah I can agree with NYI and BUF

i'm just optimistic I guess! i'm 23, been watching the Habs since I was 10, and last year was the first time I couldnt watch the end of the season because of how horrible the show/the team was, so everything is looking good right now even with those games

I'm 24, been watching the habs since 95. It's a tough life to choose for sure man.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Is Bourque back tonight? Who sits?

A top 9 of:

Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Eller - Cole

looks awesome

Even the 4th line looks good, any 4th line that has Moen and Prust in it is awesome, regardless if it's White or Armostrong that complete the line.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I really can't stand the Sens, especially in this city...but I have to give them credit.

Under Paul MacLean, there aren't too many games where the Sens lose because they didn't show up.

If Habs win tonight, they probably win because the Sens are missing so much top-end talent in their lineup, but the Habs won't win because the Sens put up a stinker at home.

That's for sure...

Very well coached team

Pigems*

I'm 24, been watching the habs since 95. It's a tough life to choose for sure man.

I hear you on that lol Ive been watching since 84 and at least I got to see 2 cups. I feel bad for you guys who havent yet got to see us win one.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
This will not be an easy win. The Senators are a well-coached team. Hopefully the Canadiens crush them. I hate them.

A statistic that explains in part the Canadiens success thus far: we're third in the league in Shots Against Per Game with 26. (The Senators are 27th with an average of 31,6)

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010

A top 9 of:

looks awesome

Even the 4th line looks good, any 4th line that has Moen and Prust in it is awesome, regardless if it's White or Armostrong that complete the line.

Notice some ppl thinking Eller is the one playing C and Gally the wing, its actually still Gally at Centre, and Eller at LW, its just that he takes the draws.

This shows that out of all the guys we have, DD,Gally,Plek, Eller is the best one suited to play the wing with how he has been playing lately, even though he is better at centre.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

A top 9 of:

looks awesome

Armstrong has to sit.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Notice some ppl thinking Eller is the one playing C and Gally the wing, its actually still Gally at Centre, and Eller at LW, its just that he takes the draws.

This shows that out of all the guys we have, DD,Gally,Plek, Eller is the best one suited to play the wing with how he has been playing lately, even though he is better at centre.

Not really. Eller takes faceoffs and usually defends against the opposing teams center, so yeah, I think it's fair to say he's the center.

As far as playing in the middle vs the flanks...they switch off really. Galchenyuk is the offensive zone playmaker, but that doesn't make him the center. He has limited defensive responsibility compared to his linemates after all.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal

Michel Therrien said they put Galchenyuk at LW in his last presser

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Hope the Habs win tonight but I'd take a loss against Ottawa if it secured a win against the Leafs & Pens.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Bourque wasn't on the ice at practice this morning. He's either out or a game time decision, probably still has the flu. Our first of two big road games. Gotta show these guys we're for real. 5-2 would be a good score. Although if we're to lose one, I'd rather this one than against the Laffs.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Hope the Habs win tonight but I'd take a loss against Ottawa if it secured a win against the Leafs & Pens.

Malkin is not making the 3 game road trip with the Pens this week so that should help for Saturday despite them still looking solid last night against Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->