GDT: Montreal@Ottawa 7:30ET RDS,TSN-HABS,SNET-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
move over ottawa, the habs train has no brakes!
Much like every hype train:

train_wreck_at_montparnasse_1895_small.jpg

Pigems*

Are we ever gonna see another Subban end to end rush? Or is MT's leash not that long?

PricePkPatch*

Are we ever gonna see another Subban end to end rush? Or is MT's leash not that long?

Road game. I doubt it; unless we are somewhat comfortable ahead.

I think Therrien got through to Subban; don't pull fancy stuff when the game is tight. Don't pull low percentage plays. But do try them when it's smart to try them.

Pigems*

I think Therrien got through to Subban; don't pull fancy stuff when the game is tight. Don't pull low percentage plays. But do try them when it's smart to try them.

I think your right I've noticed couple time he looked like he was getting ready to go for it then thought about it and passed off. I like it for sure but wouldn't mind seeing a good rush once in a while

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007

I don't think those ever resulted in many goals. Right now, he is playing a lot smarter, and he is still bringing dynamic offense. He can carry the puck into the zone with speed. He keeps himself moving on the back end during the PP. So he is still using his talent, just with more wisdom. He has matured and is taking more calculated risks.

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

I think your right I've noticed couple time he looked like he was getting ready to go for it then thought about it and passed off. I like it for sure but wouldn't mind seeing a good rush once in a while

He does it once in a while. Keeps the opponent guessing. But I like that he matured in his decision making. Subban can be one of the NHL's Great if he tempers his inner fire with strong decision making.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal

Last year:

PK fancy, Habs finish in NHL basement

This year:

PK more conservative, Habs sitting near summit of NHL

:sarcasm:

Davebo*

Does anyone have a stream to the TSN Habs broadcast? I can't stomach those sportsnet homers. Just a step below edwards, IMO.....

Anyone have the TSN habs stream? All I can get is Sportsnet which is beyond horrible.

Great minds....

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
It looks like Galchenyuk thinks 5 seconds ahead of everyone else it's really impressive how he manages to get passes off so quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad