OT: Montreal music festivals (Heavy MTL/Osheaga etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
AFI are cringeworthy now guys.

I'm a huge AFI fan, own all their albums, didn't miss an MTL show from like 1999 to 2008.

I was a the green day concert a few years ago at Quai Jacques Cartier and AFI opened for them, omg they sucked!!

Then Davey said, here's one for the oldschool fans. I rejoiced, thought i'd get AT THE LEAST something from The Art of Drowning.

Then they played Silver and Cold

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
AFI are cringeworthy now guys.

I'm a huge AFI fan, own all their albums, didn't miss an MTL show from like 1999 to 2008.

I was a the green day concert a few years ago at Quai Jacques Cartier and AFI opened for them, omg they sucked!!

Then Davey said, here's one for the oldschool fans. I rejoiced, thought i'd get AT THE LEAST something from The Art of Drowning.

Then they played Silver and Cold

HAHahahahahaha!!!

Well, Silver & Cold is a great song. Still, that's about as old-school AFI as Nothing Else Matters is old-school Metallica.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm no Skrillex fan, but are you then of the mind that music is only worth listening to if you can visually see some sort of virtuosity behind it?

Quite the hyperbole you got there.

Where's the in between ?

Pushing buttons and making synthetic noises is NOT okay.

Anyway, to each their own and this is clearly not my own. And this guy likes more music than he should, really.

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
I already got my ticket. Going to Heavy Mtl mainly for Slayer and Metallica. Slayer is my favorite metal band and as for Metallica, I never saw them live before. I went to last year's festival and showed up for Megadeth & Wintersun mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad