Montreal Impact Thread XLIV - 'Sont payés pour la mettre dedans' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
I love that Klopas is an *******, it's a usefull thing in life, that's why I liked Shally too; writers are even worse. What I hate about Klopas is he's dumb as Therrien but for real coaches will be coaches.

void

Jan 5, 2006
2016-17 Season

Head coach: Enzo Concina
Assistant coach: Mauro Biello
Director of Player Personnel: Frank Klopas

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Ciman for coach. Can't do worse than Klopas.

I won't feel sorry for Klopas when he gets fired. He's not a coach whom you say he's a nice guy but it's not working, nop this is a guy who genuinely looks like an *******. Can't stand a guy who thinks highly of himself. Remember when he said "Judge me on results"? Here we are 1 pt in last 4 home games. Unexcusable. Can't score at home and can't win on the road.

On paper we have a very good team (minus at DM position). No reason for underperforming like this. Fire him already please.

Klopas is not an ******* in the locker room based on how he was with Chicago. He's a soft coach with little grip. He's a players coach with insufficient tactical knowledge. He's an ******* with media.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Is it me or does Tim Bozon seem to know everyone. WTF? Chilling with Beatrice Bouchard, then goes to the Impact game with Boris Bede from the Als before meeting Laurent Ciman after the game. I don't get it.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Was at the game. Had a blast. But man, this team is static. Nothing comes out from the wings. I still think that Mallace is useless. My goodness, he's useless. And on the goal, the defence was left all alone. Not impressed by many tonight.

Oduro is Nyassi Sr. And Romero...man, he does sweet f-all

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
This team is weird to say the least... If it"s not concacaf it's not serious stuff it seems. Like they showcase themself internationally or they play a lousy game most of the time.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I hope Drogba will share his elite experience with Joey ala this coach does'nt get it, try this one i now that's available..

Last edited:

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
Drogba's not gay...

425844_10150660345619731_501339730_9073069_848723826_n.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Impact will need to change the way it plays around Drogba. Dude can hold the ball against an opposing CB so the wingers and the CAM will need to combine with Drogba with some give and go (une-deux). That's especially true at home where the visiting team will have less possession. On the road, we can be successful because we're much more efficient on the counter attack.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mapp >>>>>>

68*

Romero and Duka.. I can't stand them anymore. Alexander for Mallace. Cabrera for Lefèvre. Get a real coach.

Dec 2, 2010
There's a misconception that they struggle in the final 3rd. They're terrible in the midfield. No one can build up the play. Donadel is the destroyer at DM but whoever his partner is has to be a box to box connector. Mallace has the legs but he's content to just sit at the top of the circle like a pylon. When you have no Piatti in the middle, you have to take it upon yourself to connect the attack from the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad