Montreal Impact Thread XLIV - 'Sont payés pour la mettre dedans' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Le Toux is awssome, Darren Mattocks too, they have cheese.

I guess I don't know the sport....but never understand how it was better to get a Wenger who was good in all sorts of things....instead of going with Mattocks who was great in just 1 thing....but that was kinda of important that 1 thing.....scoring goals.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
I guess I don't know the sport....but never understand how it was better to get a Wenger who was good in all sorts of things....instead of going with Mattocks who was great in just 1 thing....but that was kinda of important that 1 thing.....scoring goals.

especially considering we made Wenger our striker

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine

It's the Western Beef ideology and the reason why common sense is réticent towards Russians. Mattocks was seen as Yakupov, NDS went for Jordan Staal.

Crap, the Union won, Philly spoiled the party, I still love their cheesesteak sandwitches. The Impact looked dull tonight, it must be the emotion of last game against Vancouver for CONCACAF. I still have high hopes. Drogba's freekick was a start, we have a good guy who will take every free kick with competence. But yeah, Philly was hungry, we'll bounce back from this sting on a game we should have won but even then Philly is fighting for the playoffs too.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So I guess we will be fine with Piatti then? Better to get Piatti with his ups and downs than no Piatti at all.

68*

Of course we will be alright with Piatti. Put Piatti, switch Romero and Mapp and we win. If we don't fire Klopas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad