Montreal Impact Thread L - L for leglock

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Disappointing draw by CanMNT. Larin had a few almosts. Not enough crosses, El Salvador are short, Hoillet kept cutting into the middle, the only cross by canada was almost a goal.
**** Geiger show in 2nd half.

Should've used Haber too. Not the best player but he would've dominated them physically.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
CAN is still in a good position, no? If Larin scored in those final minutes that would have been pure gold.

I also liked what I saw from Straith... don't know why he chose the Norwegian league over the MLS.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
CAN is still in a good position, no? If Larin scored in those final minutes that would have been pure gold.

I also liked what I saw from Straith... don't know why he chose the Norwegian league over the MLS.

The win against Honduras was huge. Next two games are against Mexico in march. We'd be lucky to get 1 point lol. Honduras shouldn't have trouble against El Savlador twice. IMO, Canada's chances will be played with their 2nd game VS Honduras next september.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
In Honduras, where we historically suck. We'll need a result vs Mexico and hope El Salvador can at least tie one of their two games.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
A win would have been huge, but it is still 4 points out of 2 games. We will need a result at home against Mexico and a win against El Savador (at home), though. No way we get results IN Mexico or IN Honduras. As long as we do not lose by 7, I am fine with any score :laugh:

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
didn't like the game at all. far too many conservative tactics by floro vs a b-side in a half filled stadium. game was there for the taking but team didn't do nearly enough offensively. and what the **** is up with larin? In mls he's a sniper for men's team he couldn't hit the pacific ocean with a soccer ball.
that should've been a W

get ready for floro to park the bus vs mexico. 11 guys behind the ball in an attempt to get a draw at best
:shakehead

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I really miss my Impact now :(

Habs are playing their 20th game tonight and I still haven't watched a full one. Mind you I didn't miss a minute in the last 4 years or so.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Someone should make a compilation of Ciman's reaction on every single allowed goals. This guy goes nuts everytime.

Most memorable one is how furious he got at Oyongo, for neglecting this offside trap on Edu's goal iirc against Philly. Or the Club America goal that Peralta scored at their stadium. My god, he was so dramatic :laugh: and I'm sure I'm missing some.

Dec 2, 2010
Someone should make a compilation of Ciman's reaction on every single allowed goals. This guy goes nuts everytime.

Most memorable one is how furious he got at Oyongo, for neglecting this offside trap on Edu's goal iirc against Philly. Or the Club America goal that Peralta scored at their stadium. My god, he was so dramatic :laugh: and I'm sure I'm missing some.
I like it. He's a competitor and he expects better awareness. Worked for his CB partners.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I like it. He's a competitor and he expects better awareness. Worked for his CB partners.

1 thing is certain, he certainly holds his teammates responsible. I'm sure thought that his commitment is directly correlated with how Cabrera got better and better and better as the season went on. Everybody around him becomes more aware of positioning.

The impact's 2014 off-season has to he the most impactfull (no pun intended) in MLS history. Look at the names we brought in, in 8 months time.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
1 thing is certain, he certainly holds his teammates responsible. I'm sure thought that his commitment is directly correlated with how Cabrera got better and better and better as the season went on. Everybody around him becomes more aware of positioning.

The impact's 2014 off-season has to he the most impactfull (no pun intended) in MLS history. Look at the names we brought in, in 8 months time.

Went from bottom of the league with no momentum to legit contenders with tons of depth in just a short period of time. Very impressive

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
A1GYrQs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad