Screen-Shot-2015-11-02-at-7.57.40-AM.png

promo270694037_0.jpg

2547032_display_image.jpg

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
the Impact just announced that they'll present the game at Theatre Corona, and minutes later the Ultras announced that they're going to Bar Frappé... why?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
the Impact just announced that they'll present the game at Theatre Corona, and minutes later the Ultras announced that they're going to Bar Frappé... why?

They always go there, independently of what IMFC does.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I get that but it's the playoffs and the team got a theater, could've had one heck of a party instead of splitting the fans

they support the team, if the Habs organize a BBQ I won't go to another BBQ because "I don't work for the machine man"

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I get that but it's the playoffs and the team got a theater, could've had one heck of a party instead of splitting the fans

they support the team, if the Habs organize a BBQ I won't go to another BBQ because "I don't work for the machine man"

Dude, I do agree, but they are what they are. I would have made a deal with the club regarding pyros years ago.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009

This is how they work unfortunately.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
worst part is that le Corona is in the middle of nowhere so I might end up going to the Ultras thing :laugh:

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal

The UM02 have been going to Bar Frappé long before the Impact even made it to the MLS... let alone started showing games at the Corona

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

On négocie pas la façon de supporter le club.

Deal with it.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Yes. But he needs madame's permission first.

It's all about his daughter. He doesn't want to go back to Belgium alone, he wants to bring his family with him. He also said that he's used to have no time off but I wish he would take some weeks off, same for Drogba.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
It's all about his daughter. He doesn't want to go back to Belgium alone, he wants to bring his family with him. He also said that he's used to have no time off but I wish he would take some weeks off, same for Drogba.

Players that spent their career in Europe don't like to take a long time off. For them, 6 to 8 weeks is too long.

In Europe, leagues end late May, and start again in August. They take 2-3 weeks off max, and training camp start again. Off season in MLS is much longer.

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
There is always more than 1 watch party. I expect the Corona to be packed. Frappe as well. The team is big enough for everyone.

1642 guys have a meetup at Moxies downtown, and the Soccer Sans Frontiere/Kanfootball Club/Mount Royal soccer guys are meeting up at "Le North End" in Rosemont.

I'm flat broke, so i'm staying in Brossard.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
St-Henri/Griffintown is the middle of nowhere :laugh: anything past the Bell Center is no mans land

There is always more than 1 watch party. I expect the Corona to be packed. Frappe as well. The team is big enough for everyone.

1642 guys have a meetup at Moxies downtown, and the Soccer Sans Frontiere/Kanfootball Club/Mount Royal soccer guys are meeting up at "Le North End" in Rosemont.

I'm flat broke, so i'm staying in Brossard.

thanks for the infos, Le North End sounds like a good idea for me I might go

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Little Burgundy isn't in the middle of nowhere, but it's pretty far for us, east islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad