OT: Montreal Impact thread: Is it 2018 yet? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I don't get why the most of you think Ben Arfa = automatic locker room cancer, sure he"s had problems in the past but it's worth nothingto try. If he's indeed a locker room cancer in which I doubt at 95% he would be in Montreal, let him go. That simple, at least we tried. He's possibly the best available player with an expiring contract that suits our needs and it would be hysterical and pathetic to pass by him due to issues he's had with OTHER TEAMS with DIFFERENT COACHES. It shouldn't even our business to begin with. Garde and Bats will handle him just fine, forget about the lack of leadership and so on. Garde wanted him when he was coaching Aston Villa and on his first press conference he was already beefing with journalists asking ridiculous questions. You really think we will see a locker room cancer guy. There are two types of people; one that cease an opportunity and one that let an opportunity slide. Let's be the former. Anyway, we still can snatch Gourcuff who will be hands a top 5 player in this league if Ben Arfa doesn't come here.

And Crazy to think LAG will sign Sneijder, I remember last week reading they weren't interested in him, but he probably decided to take a huge paycut as LAG already have their 3 DPs in Dos Dos Santos and Alessandrini. They'll be an interesting team. I hope he won't underestimate this league thinking it's easy.

For the upcoming draft, there's a player I saw many highlights of, I would recommand everyone to watch him, he seems like a difference maker on the pitch. Oh, his name is Jon Gallagher. Wouldn't be surprised to see us snatch him.

Jony Maidana interesting name, played for Argentina, but I doubt we're the team after him. If there's one team who Absolutely needs him it is DC United. (or LAG)

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Kei kamara could be on his way to Vancouver...

Let's not forget that the final is today at 4, not tomorrow.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
I tried finding more news of a Jony Maidana transfer from Argentinian sources, but havent found anything yet. Though, things are looking grim at River Plate and many players are rumored to be wanting out, Maidana is named among those.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Really don't like Seattle uniforms. Look like the grass they play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad