OT: Montreal Impact Thread: Game 3 ----> Montreal Expos @ NY Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
What I(some of us)'ve been saying for months. Plus, the Guzan transfer was done for more than a month, simply nothing was official. (That's why they traded Sean Johnson to NYCFC)

I didn't even know that NYCFC had acquired Johnson.

They also confirmed this week that they were looking to bring in another DP before the season starts.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

inspirational2.gif

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Doing good! Been traveling a lot for interviews, but still unemployed so phucket. Lots going on the personal life. Been a very interesting last 3 months!

Can't wait for the time of the year where we get European Football in the morning, Impact in the afternoon and Habs at night. Best time of the year :)

Until school takes over?
Already started again, you amateur. T'es sur que ta eu ton diplome de McGill?

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
now I guess with Muslim ban, forget to see guys like Nasri, Ben Arfa in MLS.

I wonder if Camara could travel to the US??

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
It's ridiculous.

Indeed but it's crazy how it can even affect players in MLS as well... Trump's politics could ruin Camara's career with us, SMH. I mean he'll be able to play all the home games and away games at Toronto and Vancouver? Tbh, I don't expect him to stay. Guys like Meram and Beitashour are 'safe' because they are born-American.

Last edited:

BigFatPapa

Oct 7, 2003
now I guess with Muslim ban, forget to see guys like Nasri, Ben Arfa in MLS.

I wonder if Camara could travel to the US??

My understanding is that it stops the entry of refugees, as well as immigrants from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. Since Camara was born in France, I don't think that this will affect him for now.

Now this executive order is, unfortunately, more than likely the first step of his "extreme vetting plan" so who knows what the **** will come next but as of today, I don't think that this affects Camara

EDIT: As an example, Iranian USL player Mehrshad Momeni won't be able to travel to Canada to face Toronto, Ottawa or Vancouver since he wouldn't be able to come back to the US

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Those who have citizenship in Iran, Irak, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Syria and Yemen cannot travel to US. As far as I know Camara is French, was born in France... I dont know if he has dual citizenship in one of those countries.

edit: just checked, Camara is of Senegalese origin.

Last edited:

BigFatPapa

Oct 7, 2003
Those who have citizenship in Iran, Irak, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Syria and Yemen cannot travel to US. As far as I know Camara is French, was born in France... I dont know if he has double citizenship.

He has French citizenship and Canadian permanent residence. While he is Muslim, his roots are from Senegal (not among the 7 banned countries) so the current executive order does not affect him.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Those who have citizenship in Iran, Irak, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Syria and Yemen cannot travel to US. As far as I know Camara is French, was born in France... I dont know if he has double citizenship in one of those countries.

edit: just checked, Camara is of Senegalese origin.

Ok so no MLS players is targeted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad