Duvall
Lefevre

Ballou
AJH
TMG
Fisher
LBG
Choinière

All in all, our depth isn't *that bad*. That being said, I'd definitely feel more comfortable with another proven attacker and CB

Dec 2, 2010
If it means they actually let the kids play (the local boys + Salazar and Fisher), then I don't mind. But if the subs are always gonna be Romero, Mallace and Patrice - or 3 minutes of extra time as experience... I'm gonna be mad.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Feels good seeing Romero practicing, dude looks 100%

Mancosu
Piatti-Dzemaili-Oduro
Donadel-Bernardello
Oyongo-Ciman-Cabrera-Camara
Bush

Salazar
Romero
Bernier
Mallace
Duvall
Lefevre

Ballou
AJH
TMG
Fisher
LBG
Choinière

All in all, our depth isn't *that bad*. That being said, I'd definitely feel more comfortable with another proven attacker and CB

Consider they went after Duvall for Venegas, I wouldn't be surprised to see hima starter at RB and Camara slide back to the middle. That'll make Cabrera a 3rd CB which is a good thing considering he was overplayed at times no matter how good he is and Lefevre is a very bad backup so I would be happy.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

Mancosu
Piatti-Dzemaili-Oduro
Donadel-Bernardello
Bush

Salazar
Romero
Bernier
Mallace
Duvall
Lefevre

Ballou
AJH
TMG
Fisher
LBG
Choinière

When you know that we're starting the season without Dzemaili, and at some point guys like Donadel, Bernardello and Camara will get injured, Oyongo and Ciman with the national team, yes we can easily conclude that the depth isn't good.

Tylers Dad

Registered Dad
Sep 12, 2013
Azeroth

Mancosu
Piatti-Dzemaili-Oduro
Donadel-Bernardello
Bush

Salazar
Romero
Bernier
Mallace
Duvall
Lefevre

Ballou
AJH
TMG
Fisher
LBG
Choinière

To be honest I think oduro can do a well enough job as striker is mancosu is hurt/rotated. The problem then comes on the wing but if Romero is 100% and we have Salazar/ballou I don't think it's that big of a deal. But I definitely agree on the defence, which is the exact opposite of how we started last year when our strongest position was defence and arguably the offence

NelloMello

May 10, 2013
Pierrefonds
Is it just me or is Atlanta United turning into a solid team. They just got Guzan and now turning to Torino for a striker. Not finished yet...
Meanwhile IMFC depth is thin

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Can't wait until the first 2 months go wrong and Saputo comes out to complain about assistance.

Tylers Dad

Registered Dad
Sep 12, 2013
Azeroth
Can't wait until the first 2 months go wrong and Saputo comes out to complain about assistance.
Right before we started struggling last year and everyone was complaining that we needed a midfield he was saying "It's fine we're in first place".

They should let HF run the impact

BigFatPapa

Oct 7, 2003
Interesting article (in French) about the dissolution of FC Montreal. The players apparently learned about it through rumors and third parties. Mastanabal Kacher learned it by an agent who knew that the USL calendar was being drawn without FC Montreal.

http://plus.lapresse.ca/screens/20198b04-c5cf-4d67-b878-0379102741d3|_0.html

I understand waiting until after the first team playoffs to announce it publicly but considering that all of these players would be left without contracts and that a lot of the first year pros had few minutes and thus very little exposure last year, they could have told the players at the end of their season.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Portugal has enough football players for us to send two scouts. NDS has his squad of agents in Argentina, we can afford two scouts in Portugal.

We should also send JunglePete on a permanent scouting trip to Toronto. He could go under cover and bring back secrets.

Pas de chicane dans la cabane ;)

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Is it just me or is Atlanta United turning into a solid team. They just got Guzan and now turning to Torino for a striker. Not finished yet...
Meanwhile IMFC depth is thin

What I(some of us)'ve been saying for months. Plus, the Guzan transfer was done for more than a month, simply nothing was official. (That's why they traded Sean Johnson to NYCFC)

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Portugal has enough football players for us to send two scouts. NDS has his squad of agents in Argentina, we can afford two scouts in Portugal.

We should also send JunglePete on a permanent scouting trip to Toronto. He could go under cover and bring back secrets.

Pas de chicane dans la cabane ;)

and you could make a permanent scouting on how to fill up the stadium and how to develop a relationship with the fanbase

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I'll definitely need to read about all the trades and signings in MLS. Been working almost everyday for the past five months, it's like I ain't got time to keep myself informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad