OT: Montreal Impact Thread: Game 3 ----> Montreal Expos @ NY Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
You guys worry too much. I mean, one of Romero, Shipp, Venegas or Ontivero will take Piatti's spot and perform well enough

Yea I second that, I mean we have enough depth to cover up for Piatti. You guys are way too pessimistic. All these players could do well enough for the few games Piatti will miss. Oh wait......

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Half of LAG players are injured, Kaka's injured, top current goalscorer's injured, Ciman and Piatti are injured what's going on.

And Everton are eyeing a player we all know for Lukaku's potential replacement. Cyle Larin. I mean if he has an offer from Everton ,he should totally go there. The selfish part of me wants him to stay in MLS for more years, but considering how good and how fit he's been over the past few years, I doubt he'll struggle that much in England ala Miazga. He improved his off ball movement by a big margin.

Funny how Drogba signed a 3 years contract, allegedly. I guess he wants to live in AZ which is a beautiful place.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Half of LAG players are injured, Kaka's injured, top current goalscorer's injured, Ciman and Piatti are injured what's going on.

And Everton are eyeing a player we all know for Lukaku's potential replacement. Cyle Larin. I mean if he has an offer from Everton ,he should totally go there. The selfish part of me wants him to stay in MLS for more years, but considering how good and how fit he's been over the past few years, I doubt he'll struggle that much in England ala Miazga. He improved his off ball movement by a big margin.

Funny how Drogba signed a 3 years contract, allegedly. I guess he wants to live in AZ which is a beautiful place.

AZ is a retirement home

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I can't imagine Drogba caring enough about the USL at this point to be an exemplary, team first guy in Arizona . He'll save appearances and do his part for sure but I'd be shocked if he plays even half the games when all is said and done. It's a nice, pre-retirement gig where there won't be as much expectations as there was with us. It's mostly to keep himself busing while he waits for Chelsea to come to him begging. That and Arizona is an amazing place to live in.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Piatti out for the game vs Chicago

Let's see who they use. Romero still not fit. Ballou? I think that's too much pressure on the kid already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad