Post-Game Talk: Montreal @ Dallas - Get Danault'd

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
That play and speed from Petry on that goal was A1.

Hopefully we don't trade him, he could be very useful in the playoffs.

Reactions: stanley25

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I have been pretty quiet lately on this board, still watching games just not online as much but, the past 10 games been very awesome! Habs are using their speed more often then the previous 10! Today the game against Dallas was spectacular, the beautiful goal by Petry and that feed and speed from byron! Fun fun!

Happy new years everyone! Enjoy the 2019!

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
That play and speed from Petry on that goal was A1.

Hopefully we don't trade him, he could be very useful in the playoffs.

If we look like we're making the playoffs, just trade him in the offseason when teams start taking shape and a 2.75M, 40-point RD for the next two years looks mighty appetizing to anyone with wishful dreams of a Cup run.

Get much needed (but younger) help on the left side in return.

Hallelujah.

Reactions: Lshap

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Until the next game he doesn't produce.

He's always gonna be the scapegoat as long as the habs play him in the spot where we want an elite #1 centre.

I keep telling people he's a fine hockey player, but just put out of place, which is not his fault, yet people want to trash the player for that.
Get real. Nobody blames the guy for where he plays. Thats on Bergevin. Where do you come up with this shit?

Reactions: cphabs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Get real. Nobody blames the guy for where he plays. Thats on Bergevin. Where do you come up with this ****?

Woah Woah Woah.... Relax tough guy.

Anybody who spends a good amount of time on these boards knows that Danault has pooped on around here too. Less than actually searching posts for you, I can't add more than that.

Happy new year to you too.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We shouldn't throw the bank at the deadline, but a big skilled guy who can work the puck down low would look good besides Drouin and Domi. They struggle down low. Well, not Galchenyuk type of struggle, but it could be better.

Maybe Armia...

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
That Danault trade was arguably Bergevin's best move ever. Danault is becoming a decent top 6 C before our eyes, but he might end up being our 3rd line C. How sick is that?

and he might not even end up being the best piece in the deal if Romanov becomes as good in the nhl as he is showing us right now

The trade was Weise + Fleischmann for Danault and a 2nd round pick (Romanov)

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
and he might not even end up being the best piece in the deal if Romanov becomes as good in the nhl as he is showing us right now

The trade was Weise + Fleischmann for Danault and a 2nd round pick (Romanov)
Yup, but even getting Danault alone is a complete fleece of a deal.

Reactions: DAChampion

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
so I was playing a new years gig on Clifton hill in Niagara Falls .. they made the mistake of playing the game on a tv I could see.. let's just say that winning goal kinda ruined the song I was in the middle of lol...and no one knew why I was yelling and jumping around ... dont worry I finally calmed down continued the show like a professional lol

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
so I was playing a new years gig on Clifton hill in Niagara Falls .. they made the mistake of playing the game on a tv I could see.. let's just say that winning goal kinda ruined the song I was in the middle of lol...and no one knew why I was yelling and jumping around ... dont worry I finally calmed down continued the show like a professional lol
Nice! What do you play?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
That Danault trade was arguably Bergevin's best move ever. Danault is becoming a decent top 6 C before our eyes, but he might end up being our 3rd line C. How sick is that?
timing for such a comment is perfect. 10 or so pts in the last 5 or 6... don't remember reading something similar when the guy had 2G in 30 games or something though.

Reactions: GSP2018

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes