Post-Game Talk: Montreal @ Dallas - Get Danault'd

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Being surprised and gifted in this 2018/2019 edition. Despite having evident holes in our background. It's not the most sexiest team ever seen -- nevertheless a hardworking one.

Reactions: Habaneros

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Yea. He ruined a 2-on-1 but skating wide and then setting up a player who was covered. All I remember.

But he's having a real good season.

Until the next game he doesn't produce.

He's always gonna be the scapegoat as long as the habs play him in the spot where we want an elite #1 centre.

I keep telling people he's a fine hockey player, but just put out of place, which is not his fault, yet people want to trash the player for that.

Reactions: Simarino

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Until the next game he doesn't produce.

He's always gonna be the scapegoat until the habs play him in the spot where we want an elite #1 centre.

I keep telling people he's a fine hockey player, but just put out of place, which is not his fault, yet people want to trash the player for that.

Who are you talking about?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Montreal now one point behind Buffalo.

But Bruins and Islanders just one point behind Habs, with Boston playing their 40th game tomorrow and Isles have 2 games in hand.

Also should keep an eye out for Rangers, who also have 2 games in hand and are 6 pts behind. They win those 2 and suddenly they're only 2 pts behind Habs.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Only watched the third period but the Dallas CEO wasn't far off with Benn from what I've seen. He's easily taken out of plays.

I thought he was a force tonight, both physically and production wise.

Seguin didn't look as good though.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Niemi with 45 saves, Habs had to play with one less forward, Danault with 2 and another 3 in 3 win.

what an unlikely script. who would wager on that.

It just shows that we have the type of team that can win any night and lose any night. If we make the playoffs, our speed and hustle could be dangerous for any team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad