GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 3/5/16 7:00pm EST SN,TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I get that DD is persona non-grata around here

But he's not even playing now, and people are still finding reasons to dump on him. I'm not a fan either, but come on.

Until the DD situation is not being taken care of.....he's still part of this team whether we like it or not. Nobody is saying DD is playing bad right now.....but they still are allowed to think that our centermen position is not settled until he's gone.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Almost hoping we go undefeated till the end of the season. Even if it means picking 14th. 'Cause that way, we'd be able to tell them how stupid they were in the press conference right after they mention how Price alone was the result of it....to which the reply should be...AND WHAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE PAIRED THAT GALCHY LINE SOONER YOU ****ING MOTHER ****ER BRAINDEAD LITTLE MAN?????

Or something close to that effect....

Don't worry he will break it up

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV 3m3 minutes ago
Therrien says he's moving Galchenyuk to C because he's playing with a high level of confidence & if he maintains his level he'll stay there.

Excuse armed and ready.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
"I'm excited, not just for playing center, but because it's a big game." - Galchenyuk

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
"I'm excited, HF's own sampollock will be there to watch me." - Galchenyuk

Happy to see Chucky at C, but I was also hoping to see Mac in a more offensive role.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Until the DD situation is not being taken care of.....he's still part of this team whether we like it or not. Nobody is saying DD is playing bad right now.....but they still are allowed to think that our centermen position is not settled until he's gone.

But it's not like the Habs can do anything about DD right now lol how is it DD's fault that Eller is playing wing tonight? Lol

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV 3m3 minutes ago
Therrien says he's moving Galchenyuk to C because he's playing with a high level of confidence & if he maintains his level he'll stay there.

Excuse armed and ready.

Galchy isn't playing center 'cause his confidence his way up. Galchy should play C 'cause we are DESPERATELY looking for 1 and that his style of play might suit up better.

That's why Therrien sucks so much. His evaluation is that whenever somebody plays great.....he'll get them out of where they play great and put them elsewhere 'cause "they deserve it". Hey Therrien, how about the possibility that they play great is because they are playing where they should be?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
jqQrNO6.jpg

LMAO

Michel love his grindr

Grindr-Test-Avis.png

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
But it's not like the Habs can do anything about DD right now lol how is it DD's fault that Eller is playing wing tonight? Lol

'Cause if in Therrien's mind, when DD will come back he will play C, might as well give ANOTHER try to Eller on the wings as this is where he will play when DD comes back.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Is it me or does Pacioretty have zero chemistry with just about everyone he plays with. Same with Plek

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
'Cause if in Therrien's mind, when DD will come back he will play C, might as well give ANOTHER try to Eller on the wings as this is where he will play when DD comes back.

Again, DD is irrelevant right now...he's injured

Galchenyuk is playing center on the 1st line, Plekanec is on the 2ND line.

do I need to point out the obvious here?

Looking at how Eller performed as a center in the top 6, which he did pretty well IMO

Wouldn't it be nice to see how this team would perform with Galchenyuk and Eller as centers in the top 6?

No one at least a little curious?

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Is it me or does Pacioretty have zero chemistry with just about everyone he plays with. Same with Plek

Well he can't pass the puck to save his life and he's usually useless on the cycle. He really scores most of his goals off the rush. It's difficult to build any semblance of chemistry with teammates that way.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Again, DD is irrelevant right now...he's injured

Galchenyuk is playing center on the 1st line, Plekanec is on the 2ND line.

do I need to point out the obvious here?

Looking at how Eller performed as a center in the top 6, which he did pretty well IMO

Wouldn't it be nice to see how this team would perform with Galchenyuk and Eller as centers in the top 6?

No one at least a little curious?

Absolutely. Yet, not the coach. The obvious is that how stupid would a GM look if your 7M$ centerman is playing as the 3rd C? Clearly, Therrien still plays to keep his job, so would be immensely surprise to see the day Pleks is just a bottom 6 player. But yeah, I woud most definately do it. Eller played incredible these past weeks as a center and now he,s on the wings. Sure, he is "replaced" by Pleks....but I'm sure DD is not that far away on Therrien's mind. So if the idea is to finally ( I don't believe it for one second) to make Galchy a centerman...it will mean that Pleks will be #2C. At best, Eller will be #3C.

So maybe, just maybe, we could keep Galchy-Pleks as our top 6 C...but maybe moved whoever on the wings not named Eller...and that's INCLUDING McCarron, Danault and or DLR.

But unless proven otherwise, nope...DD is not irrelevant. Well not for Therrien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad