GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators-2/18/15 7:00pm EST SN (HD),RDS (HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
If they weren't restrained and shoved into an extremely inefficient system, they'd produce more. The rest of us are aware of that fact and can project their talent without needing to see it every night.

DD is something else, though.

They have never achieved more with any other coach so I think you are out to lunch there. Who exactly should be achieving more? Which one of these Allstars should be leading the league?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Max/DD vs Max/Galchy or Max/Plek = Not any better
Eller on the wing = Not any better
De Le Rose in Eller's spot = Not any better
Sekac scratch or back in a 4th line role = Not any better

We had a very good thing going not so long ago when Galchenyuk was down the middle....but Therrien had to screw everything up with bad decisions.

NorthernHab

Feb 11, 2012
Max/DD vs Max/Galchy or Max/Plek = Not any better
Eller on the wing = Not any better
De Le Rose in Eller's spot = Not any better
Sekac scratch or back in a 4th line role = Not any better

We had a very good thing going not so long ago when Galchenyuk was down the middle....but Therrien had to screw everything up with bad decisions.

Karakter and respeck.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
I don't want an injury, but I wouldn't mind Pateryn having an equipment issue leaving us to 3 dmen. Want to see who they'd put on defense :laugh:

I can just visualize Bournival skating backwards the same way he skates forwards then eventually tripping and falling down lol

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Even the Bulldogs are putting on a better show lately.

Feel bad for all the Habs fans out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad